G4's Blair Herter is freaking hilarious

Jeeebus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2006
Gonna send this one to the line judge to review.

Ok, we have a decision...

No.

TheFamilyMan

Golden Member
Mar 18, 2003
Blair is somewhat funny...it's the other 99.9% of that worthless show that is garbage and unfunny. G4 is a joke these days...and AOTS that much more so...you either have Kevin trying to make a dick joke or boob joke out of everything or you have Olivia twirling her curls trying to "bimbo" things up. Awful, awful show nowadays...and don't get me started on X-Play...Jesus, the "reviews" are horrendous to listen to and the delivery is painful to watch...Adam Sessler looks like Herman Munster mated with the screaming guy from the VanGogh painting and Morgan Webb has a forehead a cro-magnon would be proud of.

I need to lay off the coffee so early in the A.M...

ViviTheMage

Lifer
Dec 12, 2002
madgenius.com
Not sure if I should admit this or not, but he's that dude from road rules, back in 94..I remember watching that as a kid.

That video was kind of annoying?

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
justified necro
Jessica_Chobot11.jpg

he just married that:awe:

darkewaffle

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2005
Never was much of a fan of Blair, but personally I thought Unscrewed with Martin Sargent was really quite good. Haven't seen AotS in a few years but I used to enjoy it.

AMDZen

Lifer
Apr 15, 2004
Sara Underwood + Candace Bailey = Heaven

Kristin Adams and Morgan Webb are nothing to sneeze at

sigurros81

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2010
Blair is somewhat funny...it's the other 99.9% of that worthless show that is garbage and unfunny. G4 is a joke these days...and AOTS that much more so...you either have Kevin trying to make a dick joke or boob joke out of everything or you have Olivia twirling her curls trying to "bimbo" things up. Awful, awful show nowadays...and don't get me started on X-Play...Jesus, the "reviews" are horrendous to listen to and the delivery is painful to watch...Adam Sessler looks like Herman Munster mated with the screaming guy from the VanGogh painting and Morgan Webb has a forehead a cro-magnon would be proud of.

I need to lay off the coffee so early in the A.M...

I will have to agree with you on every points in your rant. All of the G4 personalities are annoying as fuck, with their neverending bag of dick and boob jokes, seriously, is this channel geared for 10 year olds? I don't mind their reviews as much, though I do wish they'd give professional sounding reviews for a change instead of a review littered with puns and inside jokes.

The girls are hot, but they're dumb as shit.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
well kevin pereira is alright, check him out on joe rogans podcast.

as for frat humor.... honestly its fine.

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
I must have been drunk when I posted this because I can't stand Blair Herter.