Fvcking sick

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I haven't eaten at Krystal's in over two years, and I just remembered why. My cheese Krystal had a side of 12 inch hair. I spit that crap all over the floor. I'm certainly calling and complaining.

/me pukes

DrNoobie

Banned
Mar 3, 2004
I make it a point not to eat fast food, but Krystals is stepping over the line even for people who eat fast food. Yuck.

shimsham

Lifer
May 9, 2002
thats why i get chili cheese pups and chili cheese fries. they shave the wieners before they cook em.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I think I'm going to go stick a spoon or finger down my throat so that I can vomit. I'm seriously disturbed. I'm one of the least picky people when it comes to service and restaurants, but goddamn nasty hairs and lack of hygiene crosses the line for me. I told the bastards on their website not to send me any coupons, but to know that I was sickened. I'll never eat there again. How freaking hard is it to wear a hairnet? I really should go back with a shotgun and slaugher everyone in the damn plac.e

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
mistake 1: eating at krystal. we don't have them in texas for a reason. not even the 'necks that keep dairy queen in business would eat at krystal.

fredtam

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Originally posted by: Mill
I think I'm going to go stick a spoon or finger down my throat so that I can vomit. I'm seriously disturbed. I'm one of the least picky people when it comes to service and restaurants, but goddamn nasty hairs and lack of hygiene crosses the line for me. I told the bastards on their website not to send me any coupons, but to know that I was sickened. I'll never eat there again. How freaking hard is it to wear a hairnet? I really should go back with a shotgun and slaugher everyone in the damn plac.e

If you need help I'm only a little over an hour away. I hate those fvcking Krystal bastards. Worst case of food poisoning I ever had. I was sh!tting and vomiting at the same time and dry heaving both ways when the solids ran out. I thought I was going to die. I just hope for your sake it wasn't a really long pube.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: ElFenix
mistake 1: eating at krystal. we don't have them in texas for a reason. not even the 'necks that keep dairy queen in business would eat at krystal.

LOL!!!!

I'm amazed that DQ is still in business, myself. Their food is small-portioned and aweful.

The only thing they have going for them is their Dairy stuff.

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
LOL.. They're only like $0.69 each.. What do you expect?

I eat at Krystal a few times a week because it's right next to Home Depot (where I work). Last time I ate there, I noticed the lady using her hands without plastic gloves to place cheese on my Chilly Cheese Pups. I was thinking 'ew yuck' and I even though about reporting them for health violations. But then I thought, "If they get shut down, where will I go for lunch every day?" Krystal is yum.

sonambulo

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2004
Sorry, Mill. I just wanted to chime in and say don't do anything hasty. You should sit back and plan a cold, exacting vengeance. Don't just do donuts on their asphalt or something.

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
Dude, put down the gun....LOL

This thread is freakin too funny.

A long pubic hair perhaps...LOL