fvcking pointless. lock

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

n0cmonkey

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2001
Originally posted by: NeuroSynapsis
Originally posted by: n0cmonkey
Do you live in california? wanna give them a call?

they won't come out unless there was an injury, or some car is really fvcked up and is blocking major intersections

what you want me to take pix too?

Like I said, talk to a doctor. If you have whiplash or worse, then you have a case. If you want to find out about what the insurance company will cover, give her insurance company a call. If they wont cover enough to meet your needs, then call a lawyer. If you want to sue just to get money you are an ass. If you have a legitimate reason (you are hurt or they will not cover the costs of the repairs to be done well) you are in the right. My opinion of course.

thank you, taht's waht i wanted to hear

sorry if i sound like an ass righ tnow, but i'm still jittery

Its ok, I didnt post this the nicest way the first time.

RGN

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: n0cmonkey
Do you live in california? wanna give them a call?

they won't come out unless there was an injury, or some car is really fvcked up and is blocking major intersections

what you want me to take pix too?

Like I said, talk to a doctor. If you have whiplash or worse, then you have a case. If you want to find out about what the insurance company will cover, give her insurance company a call. If they wont cover enough to meet your needs, then call a lawyer. If you want to sue just to get money you are an ass. If you have a legitimate reason (you are hurt or they will not cover the costs of the repairs to be done well) you are in the right. My opinion of course.

thank you, taht's waht i wanted to hear

sorry if i sound like an ass righ tnow, but i'm still jittery

1st, I don't think that "milking" this is anywhere correct. If I was that woman and read that you would not have keecaps right now.

2nd, you have less of the "case" because you didn't get transported to teh hospital. It may be a losing battle.

flavio

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I know police in my area won't come out for an accident with no injuries. I had this problem and luckily the guy was honest with his insurance company otherwise it would have been a real problem to prove what happened.

The best thing to do is to carry a unused diposable camera in your car in case of an accident and start taking pictures like mad.