Funny Roommate problem!! YART

globalcitizen

Sep 6, 2004
Hey all,

Just like to realte amusing set of incidents. I am living with my excellent roommate for 2 years now at college. Since I am an international student in the US, most of the stuff in the room is his since he lives like an hour frm the uni. We have a loft in the room which is good. Until today i noticed that the loft is twisted on my side and some big cracks on the support wood. Guess my 230 lb frams is getting too heavy:eek: for the bed. Well guess i have to sleep on the couch until i can let him know when he gets back. Funny thing is that I broke his camping chairs last year when i sat on it.

Guess i gotta stop eating so much pizza:D

rsd

Platinum Member
Dec 30, 2003
Originally posted by: globalcitizen
Hey all,

Just like to realte amusing set of incidents. I am living with my excellent roommate for 2 years now at college. Since I am an international student in the US, most of the stuff in the room is his since he lives like an hour frm the uni. We have a loft in the room which is good. Until today i noticed that the loft is twisted on my side and some big cracks on the support wood. Guess my 230 lb frams is getting too heavy:eek: for the bed. Well guess i have to sleep on the couch until i can let him know when he gets back. Funny thing is that I broke his camping chairs last year when i sat on it.

lose weight

globalcitizen

Sep 6, 2004
My mom has been telling me that for the last 4 yrs and i am still the same. Ironcrotch, fyi i have vegetarian toppings on the pizza.:D

TheWart

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2000
Hey all,

just prop up the bed with a *lot* of pizza boxes

Black88GTA

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2003
Sounds like the guys who lived across the hall from me in the dorm my freshman year....only they ignored the crack. Until 3am on a Tuesday night. It was at that point that the loft collapsed with them in it and smashed one guy's computer monitor. Oh, and it killed their fish. :p

Everyone on the floor woke up of course, laughed hysterically at them for a while, then went back to bed.

Moral of this story: Take care of it right now, before your loft collapses, kills your computer and your fish, and makes you the laughingstock of the entire floor.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
lol. I always hated lofted beds in college. first thing we did during that one year where my dorm had lofted beds was to convert them to bunk beds.

sophomore year, as my friend's roommate was climbing down from the bed, the ladder slipped and he cracked his laptop in half :/

Nov 17, 2004
Buy Sea Monkeys and grow them. Name one after your roommate. Announce the next day that that one died. Name another one after your roommate. The next day say that it died. Keep this up until they all die.

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
My mom has been telling me that for the last 4 yrs and i am still the same. Ironcrotch, fyi i have vegetarian toppings on the pizza.:D

Lemme guess... with a 2 liter of diet Mountain Dew to go with it and some reduced fat cookies for dessert? Perhaps a nice healthy salad DRENCHED in dressing to make you feel good mentally...

(Sorry, been dieting myself. It's sick that people actually consider those things dieting.)

UncleWai

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2001
This is not a roommate problem, stop making excuses for your obesity problem.