Funny GW Bush joke

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Don't know if it's a repost, but my dad has been sending me a bunch of funny stuff in emails ;)

A British doctor says: "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another and have him looking for work in six weeks."

A German doctor says: "Thats' nothing, we can take a lung out of one person, put it in another and have him looking for work in four weeks."

A russian doctor says: "In my country,medicine so advanced. We can take half a heart out of one person, put it in another and have them both looking for work in two weeks."

The American doctor, not to be out done,says "You guys are way behind, we just took a man with no brain out of Texas, put him in the White House, and now half the country is looking for work, and the other half preparing for war.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: jayglick
I don't get it...

Is your last name Bush?
rolleye.gif

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Haha :)

I laugh everytime I think of him for some reason. His father was very smart, but if he is'nt proof that IQ is'nt inherited I don't know what is. I wonder if the authors of "Bell Curve" added an addendum to thier book because of GWB?

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, it's probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on ......... shame on you. It fool me. We can't get fooled again."

I have yet to see a funnier one!

Spudd

Golden Member
Aug 7, 2001
You gotta admit, he does get tongue tied pretty easily, and embarrasses the country often.

43st

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Torghn
It's not the least bit true, but still funny.

So true. He has much less than half. Maybe an 1/8 on a good day when he's not choking on this own food.

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Spudd
You gotta admit, he does get tongue tied pretty easily, and embarrasses the country often.

Have you heard Frank Lautenberg speak, by chance?

"Uh . . uh . . uh . . . uh . . . uh . . . uh . . . "

Spudd

Golden Member
Aug 7, 2001
Yeah, he sounds like a stuttering and incoherent old man. But he's not our prez. So, what's your point? Tit for tat? I don't care about Repugs vs. Demies.

Lithium381

Lifer
May 12, 2001
Originally posted by: MartyTheManiak
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, it's probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on ......... shame on you. It fool me. We can't get fooled again."

I have yet to see a funnier one!

that was one of the funniest things i've ever herad....

MrPhelps

Golden Member
Sep 9, 2001
The American doctor, not to be out done,says "You guys are way behind, we just took a man with no brain out of Arkansas, put him in the White House, and now half the country is looking for work, and the other half preparing for war.

Correction, Time period for joke is during clinton administration.

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
The American doctor, not to be out done,says "You guys are way behind, we just took a man with no brain out of Arkansas, put him in the White House, and now half the country is having sex, and the other half suing the first half.