funny forum thread my brother sent me

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Ahahaha! :laugh: There's some good ones there. "Amount of Gibberish You Speak vs. The Amount You Forgot About Dre".... Hahaha.

They even repped Souls of Mischief, woot.

effowe

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004
:laugh: They're all good, especially one not in the main post "Difference between Me and You"

JasonCoder

Golden Member
Feb 23, 2005
Effin hilarious!

Favorite: the calendar with days broken down into "Fuck Bitches" & "Get Money"

followed closely by feeling of well being based on occupation - 100% = Damn

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Originally posted by: purbeast0
they have some good ones.

the ones that sucked were the ones i didn't get :p

there are a lot that i don't get, but i still thought it was hilarious :D

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Fenixgoon
Originally posted by: purbeast0
they have some good ones.

the ones that sucked were the ones i didn't get :p

there are a lot that i don't get, but i still thought it was hilarious :D

yah it's just funnier when you get the song they are talking about heh :)

like how nas only needs 1 mic, or wu-tang clan ain't nothin to fuck with.

Feb 6, 2007
This is a cultural gap. If you don't listen to rap music, these are not funny. Me, I do like rap music, especially from the 80s and 90s, and these are fucking hilarious. Some of them are lame, but some are downright clever. I was gonna write down some faves, but holy shit, this is like a stroll down memory lane, so I'd end up putting them all. I'm not getting maybe 20% of the references, mainly the newer stuff, but this is absolutely fantastic.

Good find OP.

pray4mojo

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2003
Originally posted by: Atomic Playboy
This is a cultural gap. If you don't listen to rap music, these are not funny. Me, I do like rap music, especially from the 80s and 90s, and these are fucking hilarious. Some of them are lame, but some are downright clever. I was gonna write down some faves, but holy shit, this is like a stroll down memory lane, so I'd end up putting them all. I'm not getting maybe 20% of the references, mainly the newer stuff, but this is absolutely fantastic.

Good find OP.

There are those who listen to rap, and don't find this funny at all, like me. I was just tryign to think of the references each time.