FUNNIEST SONGS!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Shudder

Platinum Member
May 5, 2000
Pretender: Not to be too harsh, but it's people like you with sigs that TRY to brag that make me sick.

It's always a pissing contest with most people on this board.

We should all post our salaries, cars we drive, and penis size in addition to how fast our computers and crap is.

Not to single you out, but your sig takes the cake.

Pink Cigarette by Mr. Bungle is a kinda funny song in a black humor kind of way.

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
If you're talking about the ADSL thing, it's a spoof of Lozer. Search for him and you'll understand.

If it's about the RC5 stats, that's just a joke.

The reason you're singling me out is because I'm guessing you have a 56k modem which disconnects you at least once an hour and you can't play multiplayer games. Correct me if I'm wrong.

kduncan5

Golden Member
Apr 22, 2000
Can't remember what the guy's name is, but The Man Song is hilarious! Man, I'm glad I'm a man.....:) -kd5-

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
You know.... It wasn't supposed to be a funny song.... but

Run Joey, Run by whoever it was was soooooo melodramatic that it cracked me up everytime I heard it!!!

Anyone have any idea of what i am talking about?

Dan

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
"Traditional Irish Folksong" by Dennis Leary. (What can I say? I'm Irish!)

Jokersmoker

Text Enjoy
Jan 25, 2000
Most of the songs from Monty Python
Sit on my face
Always look on the brighter side of life
Every Sperm is Sacred(classic)
Lumberjack song

Shudder

Platinum Member
May 5, 2000
Pretender: No actually I have a good connection that only goes out with the power :)

Sorry, didn't realize it was a spoof. Now that you mention it I think I have a vague memory of it.

And I'm not going to say anything about RC5. I know you people on here are crazy about it :) I was just in a pissy mood trying to get psyched up for hockey. Guess it worked too well.

Rock the Cashbah or whatever is funny because it's so god awful.. that and the little video game sounds they have crack me up.

Toolman

Oct 10, 1999
The Streak - Ray Stevens, an oldie.

Cat's in the Kettle & She has Marty Feldman Eyes - Weird Al

Freeze

Oct 15, 1999
Blow Me (a kiss) by Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis cracks me up.
Breaking up is hard enough bt 2gether cracked me up the first time I heard it at my cousins.

kduncan5 Sean Morey sings The Man Song, along with The Woman Song. Go here for more of his stuff.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
My pick would have to be
Primus - Da Anza Jig

I believe I spelled that right and remembered the name correctly.

MegalodoN

Oct 9, 1999
Me so horny,

Dunno if that's the acutal name, and I don't know the name of the group, but that song is silly.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Oh yea, I remember that song, goes something like "Girl, you make me soo hornay"