fun multiplayer games for ps2

Lash444

Golden Member
Sep 17, 2002
Yeah, i laugh when i see people playing halo 4 players on xbox and such... Or those commercials with the guys all using headphones and microphones with their consoles. Sports games own on consoles, but FPS should be left to the PC's...unless they allow keyboard and mouse hookups, and monitor out jacks.....

nater

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Lash444
Yeah, i laugh when i see people playing halo 4 players on xbox and such... Or those commercials with the guys all using headphones and microphones with their consoles. Sports games own on consoles, but FPS should be left to the PC's...unless they allow keyboard and mouse hookups, and monitor out jacks.....

you must be one of those people that haven't played halo much (I could be wrong). I always said the same thing until I get an xbox...It's just a lot more convenient, more people (especially in college) have played xbox than computer FPS games, so it's easier to get people together to play Halo than trying to organize a lan party or player other video games with people in the same building