FS: dual Xeons & other parts

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
current thread in FS/T

Well, nothing has sold so far but the video card and one of the power supplies. I'm getting tired of this stuff hanging around here and taking up space. So if anyone could use any of this, and has a reasonable offer, let me know... I really would rather it go to a cruncher, and I definitely don't want to put this stuff up on ebay...

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
A bump for a great TeAm - and TAS-mate! :thumbsup:
I would real like to get the mobo, processors, RAM and coolers - but the Swedish customs would take 140 - 150 US$ and the postage some 75 - 100 US@, so I am sorry FMC! :(

Fullmetal Chocobo

May 13, 2003
Originally posted by: petrusbroder
A bump for a great TeAm - and TAS-mate! :thumbsup:
I would real like to get the mobo, processors, RAM and coolers - but the Swedish customs would take 140 - 150 US$ and the postage some 75 - 100 US@, so I am sorry FMC! :(

No problem. You could always come over for a :beer:. I've got a nice batch of limecello sitting in the freezer just waiting for an occassion. LOL. ;)

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
Lets drink a :beer: later to night (it is just now 08:20 am here in northern Sweden)! I hope you sell your stuff soon and without trouble!

Fullmetal Chocobo

May 13, 2003
Thanks for the bumps guys. I figure most people have seen this by now, so I'll go ahead and post it in other sections / forums later today (monday)...

Fullmetal Chocobo

May 13, 2003
Bumping to see if anyone would like to make offers, and to check out the trades... I won't bump this anymore besides this one. :)

networkman

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
Not to hijack your thread, but I thought I'd mention this to fellow DC'ers about Xeons.. I've got a pair of p4-1.7 Xeons but no way of testing them. :( If someone in TA's DC community would be interested in testing them for me, I'd really appreciate it! :)

Fullmetal Chocobo

May 13, 2003
Originally posted by: networkman
Not to hijack your thread, but I thought I'd mention this to fellow DC'ers about Xeons.. I've got a pair of p4-1.7 Xeons but no way of testing them. :( If someone in TA's DC community would be interested in testing them for me, I'd really appreciate it! :)

What socket are they?

networkman

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
Yes, I'm pretty sure they're 603. IIRC, the 603 socket looks like it is missing 1 pin in one corner and 2 pins in the other.

Truthfully, I'm not even really looking for anything for them, I'd just rather turn them over to a fellow DCer who can actually use them for the TeAm if they work. :)