French Fed Up with Islamic Influx: Protest at Future Mosque Site

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Wow, Whiskey did not condemn the practices of NAMBLA after being told he obviously must agree with them if he did not!!!!!

But what can we expect from someone who has been banned from multiple other forums?

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
islam is a retrograde culture. In your heart of hearts you know this is true.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
PJABBER, you were motivated to post in this thread to question how I could possibly compare Nebor to Anders Breivik.
I was motivated to post by your broad intolerance and insult.

In your apparent defence of Nebor, you were given an opportunity to denounce and disassociate yourself from the calls for violence

As a principled pacifist, I am reluctantly for a measured and restrained application of violence in the pursuit of peaceful outcomes and the preservation of classically liberal Western civilization when confronted by totalitarian forces.

I do not necessarily see Nebor's position as anti-religious - Islam is very much a political doctrine and the Koran an instructional manual on how to wage conquest and govern a slave state. No different than fascism or communism, different face, same goal of subjugation and dominance by a privileged few.

I will repeat:

The members of this forum must display what society it chooses to be, and broadly cease as a welcoming and tolerating haven for the violently extremist likes of Nebor.

Do you reject the extreme violence of Islam and Islamic expansionism as you reject Nebor's opinions on how to respond to Islam? Do you reject the clearly stated intent of Islamic doctrine to either enslave or destroy all who oppose it?

I have seen no evidence of this - so you should make it clear exactly where YOU stand.

Last edited:

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
I fail to see Islamist terrorists posting at AnandTech.

What is certain is of AnandTech being a hosting home for genocidal extremists and inciters who feel free to openly call for the extermination of politically opposing fellow members, through to the general public and of any Muslims.

AnandTech Politics & News = Infowars

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
I fail to see Islamist terrorists posting at AnandTech.

What is certain is of AnandTech being a hosting home for genocidal extremists and inciters who feel free to openly call for the extermination of politically opposing fellow members, through to the general public and of any Muslims.

AnandTech Politics & News = Infowars

I would say you are having a meltdown that is neither necessary or even called for.

Especially since you do not denounce Islamic violence one bit.

If you accept that violence as legitimate, you should not be perturbed that it will get a response here, especially by those who have faced its manifestation not only on 9/11 but in places like Iraq, Afghanistan and Lebanon, not to mention places like India, Chechnya, Indonesia and the Philippines.

Last edited:

SagaLore

Elite Member
Dec 18, 2001
There will certainly be many immigrants coming from the Third World that stick to their old values, but their children and children's children will drop them in time. Progress, even at the social values level, is inevitable and unstoppable. There need not be a shooting war.

That is the case with a lot of groups, but based on what I'm seeing in the news, there are some islamic groups that create isolated pockets with expectations of not having to abide by local law, and children of those family aren't getting to experience culture outside of those pockets - if anything, it is setting them up to experience bigotry from both sides, therefore encouraging disdain for the country they live in.

peonyu

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2003
There will certainly be many immigrants coming from the Third World that stick to their old values, but their children and children's children will drop them in time. Progress, even at the social values level, is inevitable and unstoppable. There need not be a shooting war.

Nobody can say that as though its fact. In France's case that country has a two polar opposites occurring at the same time:

On one hand the native French [white] population is rapidly declining whereas the Muslim population [which is almost entirely N.African] is growing by leaps and bounds due to immigration and very high birth rates from their immigrant parents.

This is something that has never happened before, we hear about how we in the US assimilated Italians/Irish in the past but it was different then. For one, the US White-Anglo population was not declining at all before the 1960s, infact it was the opposite. It was a booming population that was rapidly growing so there was little recourse for the Italians/Irish other than to assimilate...It was either that or become outcasts in their new country since the dominant culture was not going to go away anytime soon [atleast it appeared that way then, unlike today].

Nowadays of course things are different. The US anglo population is declining and its apparent to everyone that it is, and with it goes much of that culture. Hispanics have little reason to want to assimilate when they see their own culture taking over large parts of the nation [eg: Miami, much of the SW states]. France is in decline and Muslims are taking over parts of France as well, there is no incentive for Muslims to assimilate into Native French culture when the natives and their culture are on their way to meeting the dinosaurs.

And this is slightly off topic but look at a Globe sometime, France itself is tiny. Its about the size of the state of Pennsylvania...Any change in France is going to be felt by most of the population, Miami in the US is a hispanic city but it really doesn't matter since its just one city out of thousands. If a French city becomes majority Muslim it does matter. Marseille is going to be a majority Muslim city in the near future, and its just one of many French cities on the brink of becoming majority Muslim, the changes there are rapid and open for everyone to see.

Last edited: