French Fed Up with Islamic Influx: Protest at Future Mosque Site

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
This is a far right group...
Nebor, you are a disciple of Anders Breivik, you are among the most hatefully bigoted and extremely violent of the far right:

But like I said, those of us with more than an academic knowledge of you and your kind wouldn't mind if you filmed us while we put your entire extended family in one mass grave, because we know eventually it'll be you or us. We either fight now, alongside Israel..

...a broad, general warning to everyone like you: It's just a matter of time until the West wakes up to the subversiveness of your words and actions intended to destroy our society with it's own virtues. When that time comes, it'll be bad news for people like you living among us, advocating for terrorists.

The members of this forum must display what society it chooses to be, and broadly cease as a welcoming and tolerating haven for your type.

Last edited:

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
I've saved you the trouble of following me around derailing my threads by updating my signature. Enjoy.

Can we get back on topic now?

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
The topic is that of xenophobic hatred of all that are and associated with Muslims.

To put this your thread of yours into perspective, you on recorded record for advocating the extermination of any.

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
Wow Nebor*, why not advocate a tenth Crusade while you are at it?

* And now that you have put that in your signature, it automatically becomes part of any thread you post in, and therefore comment-able material.

* And Israel can kiss my secular butt

* Furthermore, you guys are doomed by demographics anyway, might as well learn to get along now before people really get pissed off

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
There will certainly be many immigrants coming from the Third World that stick to their old values, but their children and children's children will drop them in time. Progress, even at the social values level, is inevitable and unstoppable. There need not be a shooting war.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
There will certainly be many immigrants coming from the Third World that stick to their old values, but their children and children's children will drop them in time. Progress, even at the social values level, is inevitable and unstoppable. There need not be a shooting war.

It's largely their children that are the problem. The adults are used to living in an oppressive religious state, and generally fear the government even after immigrating. But their kids grow up wild, seeing a weak society give them everything in exchange for nothing, and act out against their host society. Just look at the demographics of those incarcerated in Western Europe. There was recently a very popular thread on another major forum by a prison guard at a Swedish maximum security prison. The entire prison only had 6 European inmates. All the others were Islamic immigrants from the Middle East, Pakistan and Northern Africa.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Wow Nebor*, why not advocate a tenth Crusade while you are at it?

* And now that you have put that in your signature, it automatically becomes part of any thread you post in, and therefore comment-able material.

* And Israel can kiss my secular butt

* Furthermore, you guys are doomed by demographics anyway, might as well learn to get along now before people really get pissed off

We're not doomed by demographics anymore than Japan is. They don't let outsiders come in that are intent on destroying the host society.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Nebor, you are a disciple of Anders Breivik, you are among the most hatefully bigoted and extremely violent of the far right:

The members of this forum must display what society it chooses to be, and broadly cease as a welcoming and tolerating haven for your type.

Are you seriously accusing Nebor of being like Anders Breivik, a mass murderer?

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
It's largely their children that are the problem. The adults are used to living in an oppressive religious state, and generally fear the government even after immigrating. But their kids grow up wild, seeing a weak society give them everything in exchange for nothing, and act out against their host society. Just look at the demographics of those incarcerated in Western Europe. There was recently a very popular thread on another major forum by a prison guard at a Swedish maximum security prison. The entire prison only had 6 European inmates. All the others were Islamic immigrants from the Middle East, Pakistan and Northern Africa.

I think you're conflating two very different groups of people based on a superficial resemblance.

I totally agree that the hardline extremists from Afghan/Pak and the Middle East, as you've said, see tolerance as weakness. Some of that rubs off on the kids, too, and they spend their youths galloping around acting lawless and getting into lots of trouble. But for the vast majority that behaviour is classic Western debauchery and idiocy, not compliance to sharia. Willing compliance to sharia takes a certain kind of sociopathy that is very rare in any population - it'll never overwhelm us.

In short, idiot kids != Taliban types.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
I think you're conflating two very different groups of people based on a superficial resemblance.

I totally agree that the hardline extremists from Afghan/Pak and the Middle East, as you've said, see tolerance as weakness. Some of that rubs off on the kids, too, and they spend their youths galloping around acting lawless and getting into lots of trouble. But for the vast majority that behaviour is classic Western debauchery and idiocy, not compliance to sharia. Willing compliance to sharia takes a certain kind of sociopathy that is very rare in any population - it'll never overwhelm us.

In short, idiot kids != Taliban types.

I think it's a mixture of the two. You have idiots kids that think (and are even told by some Westerners) that their native culture is better than their adoptive one. So they act wild, without the strict control and punishment that would be normally me meted out by their government\community in their home countries, and with no respect for their host nation. This can be seen in interviews with Muslim youth in Northern Europe who were interviewed about harassing\assaulting Scandinavian women, and basically said, "If a girl turns down my advances or attempts to pick her up, it is totally fine if I call her names or spit on her. That is my right."

ETA: http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...rant-calling-women-whore-is-normal-in-school/

It’s more common that if you have a person of the female gender, and that if I try and pick her up and she ignores me in front of my friends, it is more normal that I call her whore.

http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...l-violent-rapes-in-oslo-committed-by-muslims/

It is important to pay attention that Muslims who only comprise of 1.5% of the total population in Norway, stand for 50% of the entire country’s rape statistics – highly and aggressively over represented.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=096_1267472543

Last edited:

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Are you seriously accusing Nebor of being like Anders Breivik, a mass murderer?

It's the new Jihad method. By using our own liberties and virtues against us (free speech, free religion) they attempt to shame us into silence while they infiltrate our societies and tear it down from the inside. Never forget that lying about anything, including one's own faith is acceptable in the pursuit to advance Islam as a political\religious force in the world.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
I think it's a mixture of the two. You have idiots kids that think (and are even told by some Westerners) that their native culture is better than their adoptive one. So they act wild, without the strict control and punishment that would be normally me meted out by their government\community in their home countries, and with no respect for their host nation. This can be seen in interviews with Muslim youth in Northern Europe who were interviewed about harassing\assaulting Scandinavian women, and basically said, "If a girl turns down my advances or attempts to pick her up, it is totally fine if I call her names or spit on her. That is my right."

Again, you're conflating groups. Teenagers and young adults don't yet contain minds with thought processes complex enough to weigh in on the debate of cultural supremacy. There's a far simpler reason they run wild: Their parents are terrible at parenting. Middle Eastern parenting is 95% apathetically letting your kids do whatever and 5% screaming at them like a drill sergeant to appear like the parent has control. The result is youths who run wild, and who additionally feel that authority figures are safely ignored... until they grow up and consequences start to matter.

Before helicopter parenting took off in the West, this was the status quo everywhere. Now it's down to only a few select groups of terrible parents (due to the Middle East being 20-40 years behind the rest of the world intellectually). And there's some additional stress between the new world (where it's all about getting chicks) and the old world (chicks are to be shamed, hated, avoided - especially when they reject you). But it's just a different spin on the same old song.

Last edited:

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
Anti-Islam is very common in France and its neighboring countries. Even the new president of France won't do any thing about the discriminatory laws against Muslims there.

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
What do you know of my partisanship?
I suggested a likely cause for how you could be blinded from acknowledging the direct linkage between Nebor's written text advocating extermination of opposition and of a religious-based war to be waged upon Muslims to that of Breivik's own doctrine and actions.

PJABBER, in your neglect to recognise Nebors' extremist incitement, I will assume that you are in complicit agreement with him.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
I suggested a likely cause for how you could be blinded from acknowledging the direct linkage between Nebor's written text advocating extermination of opposition and of a religious-based war to be waged upon Muslims to that of Breivik's own doctrine and actions.

PJABBER, in your neglect to recognise Nebors' extremist incitement, I will assume that you are in complicit agreement with him.

You know nothing about me yet you infer broad stroke fantasies. Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time someone here chose to project their own issues onto someone else.

My own contention is that since you have not recognized the effects of raw garlic and onion eating here to my satisfaction, you must have hellacious breath and have never had a girlfriend with a sense of smell.

Moreover, since you have not specifically disavowed NAMBLA's pederasty in ANY of your posts, that you are in complicit agreement with them and should be roundly condemned by all here.

:awe:

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
You know nothing about me yet you infer broad stroke fantasies.
PJABBER, you were motivated to post in this thread to question how I could possibly compare Nebor to Anders Breivik.

After your apparent defence of Nebor, you were given an opportunity to denounce and disassociate yourself from the calls for violence ("while we put your entire extended family in one mass grave") and bigoted religious warfare made by him, but you continue to refuse to.

I will repeat:

The members of this forum must display what society it chooses to be, and broadly cease as a welcoming and tolerating haven for the violently extremist likes of Nebor.

Last edited: