Free "women's" condom

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AdamsJabbar

Sep 20, 2000
Originally posted by: james88
These aren't female condoms.

What you mean? Where do you put those on guys. hmm... Are you suggesting men on men?:Q

This condom is exactly like a trojan or lifestyles or whatever brand of condom they make for guys. This condom is MADE FOR MEN to wear. They have the crazy@$$ picture on the boxes so women can carry them in their purses without people knowing what they are.

flythunderbird

Jun 19, 2002
Originally posted by: ZippZ
Originally posted by: gwlam12
i like how they specify "apt or dorm number." perhaps it's marketed toward college students

College students having sex? No ways. All they do is attend class and study all day.
They don't drink, either. ;)

Davemeister

Feb 6, 2001
oh! ok, they're not the "female condom" but instead just a "discreetly packaged condom"... dang, we really went out to left field and the parking lot and turnpike on this thread. :p

Walliser

Oct 24, 2001
This condom is exactly like a trojan or lifestyles or whatever brand of condom they make for guys. This condom is MADE FOR MEN to wear. They have the crazy@$$ picture on the boxes so women can carry them in their purses without people knowing what they are.

I must be some daft blond, but what the hell is the deal with that? I thought we had come quite a long way, but it appears not. I always travel with a bunch of rubbers in my carry-on. Don't care if anyone sees them, if anything, it shows that I am being responsible. Thought women are smarter than men. Or is this more of a cutesy/novelty/gag gift thingy?
rolleye.gif

DonkeyPunch

Feb 7, 2003
[I have been told they feel like a plastic bag.

Skip the middleman (err...woman) and go right for the plastic bag. I like the way the wal-mart logo is always smiling at me...where are my scissors?:D

Daaavo

Platinum Member
May 23, 2000
""Caution: Only use this product in conjunction with a male condom if you like the sound of screeching tires"

ksfhhllp

Jan 25, 2001
Originally posted by: ChrisCramer247
When I worked at an AIDS Foundation we got these for free.

They are fricking huge. As a prank one day we placed my bosses lunch into a female condom. Thing held an apple, chicken salad sandwich, and a coke, thats how damn big those things are :p.

Uhh... that is a messed up prank... I would be pissed...

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003
Thanks, Just ordered one. Never tried these before, very curious. It should be great to see how it works. Wonder what she'll think.

AdamsJabbar

Sep 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Davemeister
oh! ok, they're not the "female condom" but instead just a "discreetly packaged condom"... dang, we really went out to left field and the parking lot and turnpike on this thread. :p

Thank you! I couldn't think of the words to describe it..."discreetly packaged" is perfect.

But I agree, I have no problem carrying condoms with me. Never know when you'll need 'em. :D

nebula

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
Originally posted by: DonkeyPunch
Skip the middleman (err...woman) and go right for the plastic bag. I like the way the wal-mart logo is always smiling at me...where are my scissors?:D

Thanks for the good chuckle this afternoon. Again I have to say, "the hard part's up to you!? "

Ahh Jeez, maybe I should do some work, I'm having too much fun!

kindest

Platinum Member
Dec 15, 2001
Originally posted by: ChrisCramer247
When I worked at an AIDS Foundation we got these for free.

They are fricking huge. As a prank one day we placed my bosses lunch into a female condom. Thing held an apple, chicken salad sandwich, and a coke, thats how damn big those things are .

bhahah, thats just wrong.

Atrac

Golden Member
Mar 26, 2000
A plastic bag...a wet sock...what's the difference. It'll still feel the same.....*yawn.*

;)

cownipples

Golden Member
Aug 6, 2002
I just had one sent to my house with my wifes name on the order can't wait to see her face ! LOL
I'll be laughing my ass off and without P***Y! LOL

Johneverd

Sep 18, 2002
Originally posted by: DanJ
why would it cause cancer?
Isn't it obvious?

The English word Carcinogen (any substance that produces cancer) is derived from the Australian root carsenogen (c-ARSE-nogen). That?s like common knowledge.

Getting off the current topic, this does look to be generic MALE condoms in a fancy box. Free is good though?.

ChrisOjeda

May 3, 2002
Originally posted by: hjlin
Originally posted by: ChrisOjeda
Originally posted by: ChrisCramer247 When I worked at an AIDS Foundation we got these for free. They are fricking huge. As a prank one day we placed my bosses lunch into a female condom. Thing held an apple, chicken salad sandwich, and a coke, thats how damn big those things are :p.
THEY WOULD STILL BE TOO SMALL FOR ME ;)
You aren't suppose to wear them on your head (like your avatar suggests)! ;)

Wasn't planning on wearing it on the head. <FONT face=Verdana size=1>hjlin, y</FONT>ou are just upset because your penis is so small you can use a regular condom without unrolling it :)

....and even then it is a bit too long for you :Q