FREE WinX Blu-ray Decrypter exp. Jan 11, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

onza

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2000
reviews.ragingazn.com
WinX DVD to iPod Ripper Special Edition is advanced version of WinX Free DVD to iPod Ripper. It enables you to easily rip and convert copy protected DVD movies to iPod supported video & audio formats. This DVD to iPod ripper is fully compatible with iPod touch 3G, iPod nano, iPod classic, etc. Its intuitive interface lets you convert DVD to iPod in super fast speed with high output quality.
http://www.winxdvd.com/giveaway/

The original price of it is $24.95. Now it is given away to all users. This offer starts from Jan 11, 2010 and will expire at 12:00am GMT Feb 1st, 2010

Last edited:

crowmaine

Mar 4, 2007
Thanks, OP!

A little site snooping found other free software on their Download page.

• WinX Free DVD to iPhone Ripper
    Rip DVD movies into iPhone/iPod/Apple-TV video formats
  • WinX Free iPhone Video Converter
    Convert all popular video formats to iPhone/iPod/Apple-TV Video formats
  • WinX Free DVD to PSP Ripper
    Rip DVD to PSP MP4 or H.264 video formats
  • WinX Free PSP Video Converter
    Convert all popular video formats to PSP MP4, AVC video formats
  • WinX Free DVD to iPod Ripper
    Designed as professional DVD to iPod ripper for converting DVDs to iPod easily
  • WinX Free iPod Video Converter
    Convert popular videos to iPod iTunes video formats with excellent quality.

These are in addition to Free DVD Ripper and Free Video Converter. (Check these links for User Guides.)

Thanks again.

Holler

May 23, 2000
Thanks, needed something to chop my Go Pro HD movies, this appears to work great with the MP4 files.

crowmaine

Mar 4, 2007
Looks like "WinX Blu-ray Decrypter is given away from Dec 19, 2009 to 12:00am GMT Jan 11, 2010" after they finish with this freebie.

Just change the Title, OP, when the 19th rolls around...

Thanks again, OP!

superHARD

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2003
OK great I just got their BluRay decrypter, no drive for it yet, but when I get one I'll be ready :)

sivart

Golden Member
Oct 20, 2000
Does this come with free updates...obviously very important as the protection schemes change all the time.

Fox5

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
I don't get it, is this thing entering permanent freebie status?

Anyhow, I downloaded it, it works well.

Future blu-rays may have new encryption which will require a software update, but if ripping your blu-ray collection is your thing (or you just don't want to pay the more expensive price for blu ray playback software), I'd say go for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.