Free Shipping: buy.com

Lalakai

Golden Member
Nov 30, 1999
just received an email from them saying that through the 4th, there was free shipping. Read the info they sent and didn't see a special code or limitation (ex: monitors, ect.,). Haven't gone to their site to see all the particulars but thought people might want to know.

if this is a duplicate of a prior post I'll accept some moderate flames for being too lazy to read all the messages. :eek:

EDIT: yep, it does exclude monitors and certain other items. Hopefully someone can use this.

fr

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I'm not sure if it was posted before, but just about all of us have been buy.com customers at least once and we all got the e-mail telling us there's free shipping.

Now all I need is a $20+ off coupon.

IBhacknU

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I find it interesting that I recieved my emails half way through the promotion.

Their email servers must have been tied up sending all those incorrectly used $50 off coupon emails.

The Wildcard

Platinum Member
Oct 31, 1999
Hmm actually i don't recall even recieving any email at all about the free shipping. I found out by visiting this forum lol.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Hey does anyone know any links where i can find some buy.com coupons? Is there a policy on anadtech now where you're not allow to post the coupons directly onto the board?

randomlinh

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
linh.wordpress.com
yes :) one place would be bigbigsavings.com (i'm too lazy to link, tho, in the time i wrote this, i could have :)). BTW, i'd put that $50 coupon to good use, but they don't sell the olympus 2020z.. grrr.