Free Sam's Club Membership is Back

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hpfanatic

Oct 16, 1999
I don't know if it was a promotion or not. They were just sitting on the counter of the Service Cashier.

Kenny0829

Golden Member
Nov 5, 2000
How wide should I print this puppy out ? 5" ?
Don't know if this is gonna work on the east coast though.
gotta print out the back (with the locations) cause thats where the barcode is located.
Hummm. maby some creative editing ?

spankyj

Apr 25, 2000
Any east-coasters get this to work, let me know. I'm in FL, and am dying to kill some time at Sam's.

aldamon

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2000
I'd love to get this to work in NC too, but I don't have the balls to walk into Sams with a printed-out coupon from the West Coast and demand a free membership! LOL.

wuhoo

Jan 14, 2002
someone should go check out their local dodge dealers -- maybe they all have em ;)

AvantG

Dec 31, 2001

Yeah, please post if anyone gets this to work on the East Coast. Let us know if they just scanned it in, or did they give you a hard time...

thanks.

UncleJohn

May 27, 2001
Last time this was out, I went to Orland Park, IL Sams Club and they said they got a fax from Corp headquarters telling them not to accept any free membership coupons unless they were offering free membership in their area...Allota people got it to work, they told me if I would of come in a day earlier it would have worked....

KCEngineer

Jul 1, 2001
Bump for Sam's Club.

I get my money's worth in entertainment along by going to Sam's and checking out all their stuff!!

LDawg

Jan 18, 2000

<< worked in Ohio. NQA. No questions asked.

Thanks!
>>

Did you bring on both the front and back of the scan or just the front?

stingygrrl

Golden Member
Jul 30, 2000
I printed it on heavy photo paper, both sides. Looked pretty good!!

oop posted the links earlier

ddhand

Jan 22, 2002
Tried in today in Shreveport, LA. No go. They have already received an email from corporate. The coupon doesn't specify that you can only use it at WA locations, but that's what they're saying. What a waste of time. I hate Sams.

NICKel

Golden Member
May 7, 2000
ANyone know the DPI on this ??? I am having a hard time fitting this on 8.5 X 11 Seems too big from the last coupon. (which should fit 3 per page...)