Free PC Game Keys (Steam/Origin)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justinbaileyman

Golden Member
Aug 17, 2013
Hey, I just wanted to publicly thank you so again thank you very very much.
You are very very generous to have done something like this.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Hey, thanks for the keys. I will try them out when I get back into country. While I thought the new Shadowrun was decent, it left me a little disappointed compared to the classic (SNES that I remember). I heard though that the updated packs were much better, so I will definitely use them.

Thanks again!

Bubbleawsome

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2013
Played some burnout paradise yesterday (haven’t had time to get into Deus Ex :() and had a ton of fun. Pretty interesting to see all the billboards be advertisements for EVGA x58 motherboards with 3 way SLI support.

Justinbaileyman

Golden Member
Aug 17, 2013
If no one is taking any more I would love to get Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition (Steam) Pretty Please??

RayCathode

Oct 10, 2001
If it looks like no one else is going to bite, I'd like Lost Castle for the couch co-op if it still available. If that is gone Lara Croft GO would be nice (if it too hasn't been taken). In the interest of fairness, I should mention that I already picked up a game from local, who is generously giving away codes as well, a few days ago. Yes or no, thanks for the offers.

xXDennisXx

Dec 19, 2018
Overgrowth (Steam)
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin)
Mirror's Edge (Origin)

Can i have this Games please?
Didnt have much Money to buy Games and those 3 looks really intresting! Thanks M8 ✌

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
Seems like this thread has attracted leechers.

I am going to close this thread.

Fenixgoon If you have more games or anyone else has games they wish to give out free please start a new thread.

PC Gaming Moderator Aigo.

Reactions: Homerboy
Status
Not open for further replies.