Free PC Game Keys (Steam/Origin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Have lots of keys from bundles I will never use due to owning a copy of the game already or simply not being interested and having too many games in my backlog.

Mods, please move if PCG is not appropriate (or lock if not appropriate at all).

Keys are first come, first serve, and will be sent via PM. Please don't be a hog. Request a key only if you have a genuine intention of playing the game.

Mirror's Edge (Origin)
Medal of Honor (Origin)
Dead Space (Origin)
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin)
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Origin)
Uurnog Uurnlimited (Steam)
Tumblestone (Steam)
Slime-san (Steam)
Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition (Steam)
Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition (Steam)
Event[0] (Steam)
Super Rude Bear Resurrection (Steam)
Metrico+ (Steam)
GoNNER - Press Jump To Die Edition (Steam)
HIVESWAP: Act 1 (Steam)
Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX) (Steam)
The Norwood Suite (Steam)
Black the Fall (Steam)
Overgrowth (Steam)
Lost Castle (Steam)
Last Day of June (Steam)
Holy Potatoes! We're in Space?! (Steam)
Aviary Attorney (Steam)
Shadowrun Returns (Steam)
Broken Sword 5: The Serpents Curse (Steam)
Lara Croft GO (Steam)
AER Memories of Old (Steam)

Undertale (Steam)
Tomb Raider (Steam)
Mr. Shifty (Steam)
Tacoma (Steam)
Snake Pass (Steam)
Splasher (Steam)
Dreamfall Chapters (Steam)
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (Steam)
Dead Space (Steam)
The Sims 3(Origin)
The Sims 3 Date Night(Origin)
The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff(Origin)
The Sims 3 Late Night(Origin)
Populous (Origin)
Medal of Honor (Steam)
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Steam)
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Steam)
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Steam)
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Origin)
The Turing Test (Steam)
This is the Police (Steam)
Inside (Steam)
DiRT Rally (Steam)
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (Steam)
Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) (Steam)
Dark Souls III (Steam)
Xenonauts (Steam)
Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition (Steam)
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut (Steam)
Age of Wonders III (Steam)
Subterrain (Steam)
Outlast 2 (Steam)
Mafia III (Steam)
Mafia III: Sign of the Times (Steam)
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst (Steam)
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Steam)

Last edited:

Bubbleawsome

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2013
Could I grab Deus Ex Mankind Divided?
And if it doesn't get tons of interest, I'd also be interested in either of the Burnout Paradise sets. I used to play Burnout Revenge a ton, but hadn't thought of that series in years. Wish they'd kept making them.

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (Steam)
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst (Steam)

appreciated :D

monkeh624

Sep 7, 2008
I'd like 'This Is The Police' if that's OK :)

edit: key received and game downloaded. Thanks very much!! :D

Last edited:

BFG10K

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
Can I please have the Steam version of Medal of Honor? Thank you.

KB

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 1999
My first choice would be Shadowrun Dragonfall, but looks like zinfamous asked first.
I had wanted to play Outlast 2 or Life is strange. Thanks.

rivethead

Platinum Member
Jan 16, 2005
Would love Dark Souls III Steam if available. You're generosity is awesome!

Vivendi

Nov 21, 2013
Does Medal of Honor still run OK on modern PCs and does it have active multiplayer??? Haven't thought about that game for years but it was so much fun.

Edit: Could I grab the key for Subterrain? Thanks!

Last edited:

zebrax2

Nov 18, 2007
Is Life is Strange still available? It looks pretty interesting from the reviews.

Thanks!

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
The Sims 3(Origin)
The Sims 3 Date Night(Origin)
The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff(Origin)
The Sims 3 Late Night(Origin)

My daughter would be VERY happy
Thanks!

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Steam)

For me :)

paperfist

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2000
www.the-teh.com
I'd love Populous please!

It's the original?!? I had no idea it was available again.

Just curious is that Medal of Honor the remake? I wish they'd make the original available again.

Justinbaileyman

Golden Member
Aug 17, 2013
Thank you for your generosity!! I would be greatly interested in Outlast 2 (Steam) if it is still available pretty please and a huge thanks in advance??

Igo69

Apr 26, 2015
Can I have Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Steam), I don't need to install other software for it right?

Never mind someone already asked for it.

BSim500

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2013
Keys are first come, first serve, and will be sent via PM. Please don't be a hog. Request a key only if you have a genuine intention of playing the game.
Great giveaway! Could I have The Turing Test please? Thanks.

Just curious is that Medal of Honor the remake? I wish they'd make the original available again.

Does Medal of Honor still run OK on modern PCs and does it have active multiplayer??? Haven't thought about that game for years but it was so much fun.
Guys, the only Medal of Honor on Steam is the new 2010 version (reason #432 why I hate it when they sell "remasters" with exactly the same original name instead of calling it MoH5 or MoH 2010 or something). The original aka MoH: Allied Assault Warchest (inc Breakthrough & Spearhead DLC) is only on GOG. So is Pacific Assault. And yes it works fine on modern systems and the widescreen fix is easy. But I don't think Medal of Honor (Steam) in the giveaway is the same classic MoH:AA (2002) you're thinking of, Vivendi.

Edit: Thank you very much for The Turing Test, Fenixgoon, much appreciated!

Last edited:

paperfist

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2000
www.the-teh.com

Guys, the only Medal of Honor on Steam is the new 2010 version (reason #432 why I hate it when they sell "remasters" with exactly the same original name instead of calling it MoH5 or MoH 2010 or something). The original aka MoH: Allied Assault Warchest (inc Breakthrough & Spearhead DLC) is only on GOG. So is Pacific Assault. And yes it works fine on modern systems and the widescreen fix is easy. But I don't think Medal of Honor (Steam) in the giveaway is the same classic MoH:AA (2002) you're thinking of, Vivendi.

Awesome thanks for the heads up on MoH:AA! I've got all of them except of course missing 1 disc for the base game :(

Vivendi

Nov 21, 2013

Yep, I was thinking of Allied Assault... completely forgot about the 2010 game.. :)

rivethead

Platinum Member
Jan 16, 2005

Correct. I just ran the Steam version of the 2010 game fine this past spring. It ran well. I like the single player campaign a lot, although it's short. If I recall correctly, some Navy Seals got into a bit of trouble for spilling too many secrets about missions and tactics in Afghanistan (which the devs put into the game)......it's one of the more emotional FPS campaigns in gaming. At least in my humble opinion.

Edit: MoH: Allied Assault is also on Origin. So is Pacific Assault. I ran the original MoH through Origin just fine (added a blood mod). But Breakthrough had this weird issue of text showing up....almost like console text. I couldn't figure out how to get rid of it.

Kyle

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
I'd love Mafia III: Sign of the Times (Steam) if it's still available.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.