FREE Pack of 5 Humalog® Insulin Pens!

overclock

Apr 28, 2001
Go HERE for your coupon/prescription for 5 Humalog Insulin Pens.

To receive your coupon for one FREE 5-pack of Lilly Prefilled Pens, please provide your information. Then click the button below to display and print the coupon. Take the coupon to your doctor to discuss if the Lilly Prefilled Pen is right for you.

This is only for first time pen users and pen needles are required to use but do not come with the pens.

You can also get Lilly Prefilled Pens containing Humulin® N or Humulin® 70/30.

:)

sxr7171

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2002
Insulin actually causes cellular absorption of glucose and reduces your blood glucose levels.

ScrapSilicon

Lifer
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: sxr7171
Insulin actually causes cellular absorption of glucose and reduces your blood glucose levels.
/me squints hard at this thread..

:frown: nope not a HotDeal for me..

Trevelyan

Diamond Member
Dec 10, 2000
Originally posted by: sxr7171

Correct. Beta cells in the pancreas secrete insulin naturally when your blood glucose levels are above the set point, and an injection of insulin would do the same.... so it's not so much of an "overclock" as one would originall think.

kami333

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2001
Nice! I'm going to send this to my internship. I volunteer at a medical clinic in a homeless shelter so info on free meds is always good;)

GregANDTCH

Golden Member
Dec 10, 2000
Thanks for the post,
Hot Deal, but the wife is already using them.:(
She likes the way they work though.
;)

KennKaniff

Banned
Sep 29, 2002
what if a nondiabetic used this on himself?? what would happen?? i know a guy, my friend ali, that is a crackhead...maybe he'll like this:Q

Souka

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2000
Originally posted by: KennKaniff
what if a nondiabetic used this on himself?? what would happen?? i know a guy, my friend ali, that is a crackhead...maybe he'll like this:Q

1: you cannot get Humalog without a prescription.

2: it will cause blood glucose level to drop. If he hasn't eaten much, he may go into "insulin shock." This could mean a siezure, comma, or even death.....oh did I mention possible brain dammage?

I've read about some body builders taking extra insulin to help "fuel" their muscles....I guess people will do anything....

Also, you'll need to get a box of syringe tips for these pens.

SharkyTM

Platinum Member
Sep 26, 2002
Originally posted by: KennKaniff

Definite Darwin award candidate.....

"Hey guys, I'm gonna shoot up with massive amounts of insulin..."
schwak ::sound of rubber hose being tied::
poink, poink,poink, poink... THUMMMP
1, 2, 3, 4, needles of insulin going in, then his body hitting the floor, DEEP in insulin shock

Please, give your friend insulin... we dont need crackheads f@cking up the gene fool for the rest of us.

SharkyTM

mrEvil

Golden Member
Nov 2, 1999
Souka, your quote about requiring a prescription for Humalog may be true where you live, but not in most of the states that I've had to buy it in. While I now use the mail in pharmacy thing, I have had issues where I needed to purchase some while on vacation or away for a week or two for work and only one state required one for Humalog.

Not trying to start an argument, just pointing out that stating an absolute can be misleading if you personally have not checked with all 50 states.

The thing about the bodybuilders is true....sick, but true.

Guess this would not be a bad deal, if I wanted the pens.....the hot deal is when the inhaler FINALLY comes out.

MightyMan

Apr 6, 2001

Actually, he is quite correct. Humalog is still a prescription item in the united states. If your pharmacy is selling this without a prescription, they can be fined.
That being said...most pharmacists are good-natured enough to let it slide if you can prove you're on vacation (or patronize their chain in some other part of the country)

However....regular insulin (Humulin N, Humulin R, Humulin 70/30) are *not* legend drugs in the USA and can be purchased without a prescription. But oddly enough, there are still states that require a prescription to purchase syringes to use the insulin. Go figure.

MM