Free Eddie Bauer Keychain

Tran23

Nov 14, 1999
Cool find, its a thermal-compass keychain, whatever that is :Q too bad you have to walk in to a B&M to get it, and its only effective starting July 1st(I might forget about this by then. hehe :))

SYDC8

Apr 3, 2000
damn. anyone know where's the nearest eddie bauer store around San Diego area?

Saman

Mar 17, 2000
be sure to go to a sportsware location though...when I put in my zip code, it came up with two stores one that WAS a sportsware store and one that WASN'T...careful!

Lex Luthor

Oct 16, 1999
Tinneric,

Take a look again. The mod locked the other one and referred it here.

That's why this one opened up again.

Since the deal was posted so far before it actually became avail, I thought it best to re-alert everyone in a new thread. Mod thought best to get the old one going again.

Either way, as long as people know about the deal and don't get all the keychains before I get there...that's what counts.

Lex

tinneric

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2000
Sorry, I was unaware that had happend, the icon did not show on my computer as locked.

ArgyleSox

Jun 26, 2000
Thanks for the tip Dr.
Senior, you'll be saying big deal when you use this handy dandy gadgemabob to navagate a succesful hike through a suburban rainforest.

Zxcvbnm

Nov 12, 1999
Stores in San Diego area, try the mall? Seems like you don't go to the mall enough?

JasonH

Dec 8, 1999
Got mine! Kinda neat, now I won't get lost trying to find my car in the parking lot. I almost never go to the mall, but I had a game I wanted to return to Electronics Boutique (no, I didn't buy it there :)) so I decided to head over and kill two deals with one trip.

I'll head back later this week and get another one, when I return the game I got today to EB.

Jason

Lerouge

Jun 14, 2000
is it cute? oh no, it is a bull XXXX! $5.00? I think it is only 0.5 cent...will never go to pick up stuffs like that.....