Free Cell Phone Antenna Booster, only $.34 for S/H

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

phillydog

Dec 19, 2001
I have never used these so can't say if they work or not, but think of the NEW Nokia phones that have the antenna built into them... perhaps this is same technology...

However, playing the devil's advocate, maybe it is the government trying to get us to use these little devices so that they can spy on us..... maybe I have been watching too much "Conspiricy Theory"

chess4fun

Jul 13, 2001
;) For those interested in the chess set, I remember looking on Ebay about a month ago at a bunch of these for $4.99 + like $10 for shipping. But it's only 10 X 10 so I didn't go for it. (Not promoting Ebay; just for comparison).

ChopOMatic

Jun 24, 2001
Anyone else remember Cal-Ban 3000, the "As Seen On TV" wonder pill that you could take and then eat whatever you wanted and still lose weight? This was way back in the 80's. Being young and ignorant, I hooked up for me a bottle of 'em @ $49.95. Gained 15 pounds. It was later determined that they had <B>NO ACTIVE INGREDIENT</B> whatsoever; totally inert material pressed into pill form. I suspect these antenna boosters are the electronic equivalent of Cal-Ban 3000. :)

fade2black24

Dec 28, 2001

<< Can't expect magic out of them, but I do notice less static :p >>

Who is still using analog phones? There is no static on a digital phone!

- Fade

kp1126

Feb 16, 2001
Check out the Home&Office section...they have the best prices on all those infomercial products. Only took a couple of days to recieve my items, Great customer service!

netalie

Dec 30, 2001
*cough* *cough* I guess no one has anything to say about it now that a "member" says something good about it instead of me a "new member" You guys make a new poster feels welcome.