Free Candy?

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I was feeling nostalgic so I bought a bag of Sixlets:

0000101576.jpg

I thought it would turn out to be as good as I remember but its been sooo long since Ive had this, I forgot that I actually dont like it very much.

So I have to ax, who wants free candy? :eek:

Last edited:

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I actually did the same thing not long ago, except just with a little package of them, not a whole bag.

Definitely not as good as I remember them.

Feb 6, 2007
I had Skittles again for the first time in years, and they're absolutely disgusting. I used to eat those things by the pound, and now they make me want to retch. Granted, it was some weird flavor of Skittles (some tropical mish-mash), but still, as my tastes have matured, I can't eat the shit I lived on as a kid.

I don't know what a Sixlet is, but it looks pretty vile.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
I had Skittles again for the first time in years, and they're absolutely disgusting. I used to eat those things by the pound, and now they make me want to retch. Granted, it was some weird flavor of Skittles (some tropical mish-mash), but still, as my tastes have matured, I can't eat the shit I lived on as a kid.

Think off brand M&M. Sixlets have always been disgusting.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003

They are pure sugar, with coloring. Good one at a time, with a break in between.

Also, if you dont remember what you like and hate:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=...f0fe51a2af8d04

mmntech

Lifer
Sep 20, 2007
Damn, I'm going to have to buy some Skittles now. I was always a fan of the sour ones.

AMDZen

Lifer
Apr 15, 2004
Seriously?

I always thought sixlets were terribad, could possibly be the worst candy of all time