FREE Arby's Medium Curly Fries!! Hot!

brownzilla786

Dec 18, 2005
Arby's - Curly Fries for Free in-store today
Whenever Matt Kenseth wins a Nascar race, everyone gets a free Medium Curly Fries at Arby's on the Monday following the race. To get free fries, either print their free fries coupon, bring in a printout of the race results, or bring in a newspaper showing Matt Kenseth won a Nascar race. More information on this promotion:

* MattKenseth.com
* ArbysRacing.com
* Official Press Release from Arby's
* News on the Free Curly Fries

Just print this Yummy!!!! and hand it to the cashier

taken from www.hot-deals.org

Just got my medium curly fries and DAM THEY ARE GOOD!!

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
Indeed, Arby's makes some of the best fries around (curly fries that is) as long as they are fresh.

beastyben1

Nov 26, 2004
I'm a big Kenseth fan, I remember him saying this in an interview after the Busch race.

If Matt also won the Cup race yesterday (so close!!) in additon to the Busch would they give out two med fries????

Coldkilla

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2004
Those were some good freekin frys. Thanks OP! (Got 4 of them with 4 of us in the car!)

knightc2

Golden Member
Jul 2, 2001
Of course I don't see this post till today. @#$%!. :( Guess I'll have to remember this for next time. Thanks OP.

LeiZaK

Diamond Member
May 25, 2005
Originally posted by: Cstefan
SAME. Sad... no free curlies for me.

screwed up thing is, I was 'thinkin' Arby's' and had a medium curly fry with my sandwich at lunch today.

JDub02

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2002
The Arby's by my office has BOGO sandwiches today for "Tax Relief Day". Not sure if it's a local or national promotion.

The funny thing is that the fine print is "Customer pays sales tax". So much for tax relief.

RBC

Jul 27, 2001
A&W used to have good curly fries too... I think they invented them.

Mr Bob

Golden Member
Sep 6, 2004
Arby's has awesome curly fries. Too bad I can't eat their anymore.

For those who eat @ Arby's...

The last girl I was with changed my eating habits at Arbys. The first time I saw her naked, I noticed something really nasty, right between her legs. She had some stuff hanging out, like she was a pronstar who got around quite a bit. Another friend (female) who saw her naked, mentioned two words: roast beef. If you take an Arby's roast beef sandwitch, and turn it vertical, you will see exactly what I saw.

Enjoy

vegeto456

Dec 18, 2002
Originally posted by: Mr Bob

The last girl I was with changed my eating habits at Arbys. The first time I saw her naked, I noticed something really nasty, right between her legs. She had some stuff hanging out, like she was a pronstar who got around quite a bit. Another friend (female) who saw her naked, mentioned two words: roast beef. If you take an Arby's roast beef sandwitch, and turn it vertical, you will see exactly what I saw.

Enjoy

Wow I don't think I'll ever eat arby's again

monk3yboy

Sep 14, 2005
Mr Bob
I hate you... There is an Arby's right across the street from where I live and now I can never eat there again.

btw please tell me that relationship didn't last too terribly long

AquariusX

Sep 14, 2002

Enjoy

OMG hahahaha, that's just too much, lol.

TruePaige

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2006

Enjoy

Well I'm still eating there.