Fred Vs. Jason : This has got to be the gayest picture ive ever seen!!!

BeerGod

Banned
May 14, 2002
Link to picture

Now, what's the point of this post? Take a look at the f*cking picture that's used to show Freddy all "scary."

Since when do murderers go to JC Penny's "Family Studio" to get his picture taken? Do you see that background? What kind of f*cking pose is that?

Damn that's scary. I mean scary in that he probably spent way to much for the family package of 58 various sizes and prints. Should have gone to Sears.

jamautosound

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2000
Is that going to be a Broadway Musical or something?
rolleye.gif

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
I thought Jason X was amusingly bad, jeez I can't wait for this trainwreck.

Jul 1, 2000
Wow.

If they wanted to throw millions away, why don't they just buy my shares in Enron.
rolleye.gif
Seems like it has more upside than this investment.

Speaking of trainwrecks... is this worse than the E! disaster - "The Anna Nicole Show?"

BigJohnKC

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2001
Originally posted by: DevilsAdvocate
Wow.

Speaking of trainwrecks... is this worse than the E! disaster - "The Anna Nicole Show?"

Doubtful. Nothing can be worse than that.

Feb 10, 2000
Aren't there any other washed-up movie franchises they can revive to pair the main characters up against each other? Rocky vs. Swamp Thing? Michael Myers vs. Timothy Dalton's James Bond? Emmanuelle vs. Lorne Green from Battlestar Galactica?

Dedpuhl

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
The most interesting thing on that link was:

The studio just hired Troy Miller to direct "Dumb and Dumberer," the "Dumb & Dumber" prequel that will hit cinemas next summer.

Xenon14

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Oh and they're gonna have Superman and Batman team up. (Yes a movie not a cartoon.) What nonsense is that??? BATMAN is HUMAN!!! How can Batman possible assist Superman? It's like using a Pickup Truck and a Honda Civic to carry payload.

flavio

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Where is the part about him being homosexual? I coldn't find it.

MaxDSP

Lifer
May 15, 2001
"Freddy is the intellectual manipulator, Jason the killing machine. When you have done 17 movies between these characters, it is hard to stay fresh, but putting these characters together makes it fresh.

WOW...the Hollywood secret finally revealed

AZGamer

Golden Member
May 14, 2001
Jason X was hillarious - possibly one of the funnest movies ever. This will be great!

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
[Ethel Murman] There's no business, like show business, like no business, I know!![/Ethel Murman]