Freaky... yet intriguing.... all at the same time.... (NSFW)

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: montypythizzle
Originally posted by: eits
Originally posted by: Doodoo
Yeah the black girl has a sweet ass...i keep refreshing so i can see it again....

i think she might be indian...

either way, the tramp stamp girl and the brown girl have the nicest butts

BULLSHIT!!!
Indians don't have bubble butts!
Hey, once upon a time I said that about the Chinese too.

hiromizu

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2007
Originally posted by: ultimatebob
I'll bet that these things are a HUGE hit in Japan. Those folks seem to love their bathroom tech!

I wouldn't say a huge hit as they're actually common household items since the 80's there. In case you didn't know, Toto is a Japanese company. The website is aimed at marketing the system to a broader audience in the US.

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003
Originally posted by: JM Aggie08
was i the only one that found myself playing with the sounds and making the black woman twitch with the mouse :(?

Originally posted by: MrPickins
I like how you can play a song by hovering over the thumbnails of the people's faces. :D

:D

Edit: Maybe I'm easily amused, but this is fun! :music:

:eek:

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
Originally posted by: vizkiz
I knew the man asses from the girl asses, I really like the black girls ass, and the AZN one too.

Yeah the black girl has a sweet ass...i keep refreshing so i can see it again....

Me too, is that why the site is so laggy for me :p

Originally posted by: eits

i think she might be indian...

either way, the tramp stamp girl and the brown girl have the nicest butts

Originally posted by: middlehead
Those actors are creepy, but I'd hit the black girl in the pooper. I know she'll be clean.

First two and the AZN aren't bad at ALL!

Originally posted by: meltdown75
All of those women have great asses!

Here you go: NSFW
:thumbsup:

paulney

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2003
If this thing replaces having a separate bidet (something I'd have, but our bathrooms are too freaking small) - I'd get it.
It's still hella cheaper than doing separate plumbing and buying a separate bidet.

Cdubneeddeal

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2003

You just opened a can of worms :D

Should have known that a religious person would be heading the complaint. What gets me is that before people were civilized and led to believe that being nude is a mortal sin, they were running around with their schlongs hanging out and tits bouncing everywhere and yet it's unsuitable for children? We've all seen a naked body, hey, we see one in the shower but it's morally wrong to see another's?

Anyway, back to the OP. If the price wasn't so high I would buy one of these. I'm tired of using baby wipes...