FoxNews showing 3rd Infantry Division making way through Baghdad

NesuD

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
captured every bit of it to. Maybe i can make a documentary with the footage win a big award and then stand up in front of millions of people and make a complete asshat out of myself just like Michael Moore.;)
Nah! what was i thinking no one can be as complete an asshat as Michael Moore.;)

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Actually it was just a drive bye letting the Iraqi's know that we intend on take over their turf:)

GRIFFIN1

Golden Member
Nov 10, 1999
I'm all for the war, but it looks like they were shooting everything that moved. I sort of have a problem with the white SUV they were shooting under ther overpass. To me, it looks like that guy was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. He started started backing up at the first shots, but they kept on shooting even after he had turned around and was going the other way.

I know I wasn't there, so I don't know everything that was going on. I probably would have done the same thing if I were actually there.

charrison

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: GRIFFIN1
I'm all for the war, but it looks like they were shooting everything that moved. I sort of have a problem with the white SUV they were shooting under ther overpass. To me, it looks like that guy was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. He started started backing up at the first shots, but they kept on shooting even after he had turned around and was going the other way.

I know I wasn't there, so I don't know everything that was going on. I probably would have done the same thing if I were actually there.

THis is a result of the suicide bombings. Notice they did not hit the SUV.