Fox News: their hand picked stories absolutely do not push an agenda.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003

Anyone else have links to completely unbiased, non-propaganda high quality reporting by Fox News?

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
I’ve seen the local Fox station’s weather and it seemed fairly unbiased. About all tho.

Nov 8, 2012
Are you saying that Sinclair is not a nationwide news network that openly pushes a conservative agenda, just like Fox?

No? Can you stop misconstruing my posts so wildly?

I said it isn't Fox News. That's a fact. Pretty much all of our direct cable TV news is all dogshit. Fox News and Sinclair certainly included.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
No? Can you stop misconstruing my posts so wildly?

I said it isn't Fox News. That's a fact. Pretty much all of our direct cable TV news is all dogshit. Fox News and Sinclair certainly included.

I know, I know - it's difficult in life to use facts instead of your liberal-tear irrational thoughts.

Sure thing, brah.

Sinclair is basically just Fox news masquerading as local broadcast news. Different owners, but same agenda.

Reactions: dawp

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Sure thing, brah.

Sinclair is basically just Fox news masquerading as local broadcast news. Different owners, but same agenda.
While that’s true it does seem reasonable to point out that these are different assholes than the usual fox assholes.

Reactions: hal2kilo

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Fox News had an agenda of misinformation and racism. Their promotion along with Trump of birtherism confirmed that.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I know, I know - it's difficult in life to use facts instead of your liberal-tear irrational thoughts.
You have a brown wife. One of your best buddies is black. I get it. How can you possibly be racist right? Its inherent in all of us, stereotyping, if we dont check it, it runs loose. I suggest you check yourself.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
You have a brown wife. One of your best buddies is black. I get it. How can you possibly be racist right? Its inherent in all of us, stereotyping, if we dont check it, it runs loose. I suggest you check yourself.

He found a way to maintain his inherent racism despite having a black friend and brown wife, as he has demonstrated in other threads. Sad.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I’ve seen the local Fox station’s weather and it seemed fairly unbiased. About all tho.

Just wait 'til Trump decides to hold a rally in their area. There'd be these wondrous perfect weather predictions with sharpie corrected weather maps from the National Weather service.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
Lol.. I agree that the thread title should be corrected.

Yup i wasted a minute of my life, certainly misleading. Starts to think, what in the fuck am i doing in a fox news thread? I rather shove my head up Joe Bidens ass then see anything involving fox.

Nov 8, 2012
Add this to the list of the depraved depths of Fox, cause, the important part here is gender-reveal ... Right?

How do they gender reveal if the kid didn't tell them what their gender was?!

Also - you continue to prove what a child you are. You're butt-hurt simply based on the fact that this Fox News article provided the fact that it was a "gender reveal party" as a means for saying it's right-wing? Are you dumb?

Gender reveal parties aren't a left/right wing thing. I've seen everyone from rednecks to yuppies doing stupid ones.

Can't you read anything in life without your partisan blinders on? Consider growing up a little.

Last edited:

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
How do they gender reveal if the kid didn't tell them what their gender was?!

Also - you continue to prove what a child you are. You're butt-hurt simply based on the fact that this Fox News article provided the fact that it was a "gender reveal party" as a means for saying it's right-wing? Are you dumb?

Gender reveal parties aren't a left/right wing thing. I've seen everyone from rednecks to yuppies doing stupid ones.

Can't you read anything in life without your partisan blinders on? Consider growing up a little.

You know Ill admit to a language barrier mistake on my part right there...thought it was a LGBTQ thing, its obviously not. Ill let my original post stand as a token of my past ignorance and for you to rub one off to.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
Let's be honest. They are all in some form dishonest. The Atlantic, CNN, Fox, ABC, CBS, NBC, The Huffington Post, etc. They all distort the facts to fit their agenda.

It's why I only listen to Dr. Osterholm's podcast when I want current info on COVID19. Zero politics involved. Anything else is suspect IMO.