Fox News Host Jeanine Pirro Attacks Rep. Ilhan Omar for Wearing Hijab

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
I agree with the French that it’s a symbol of oppression for women and demoralizing and dehumanizing them. I just listened to the Fox host and she sounds like a complete idiot go figure but I’ll never support a symbol of oppression and subjugation of women even if it does have religious history and meaning. Yes I understand the difference between hijab and burka but honestly they’re different degrees of the same thing.

Don’t construe my post that I think it’s the gov's business to do anything about it because i absolutely don’t. We as US citizens should defend freedom of religion for all its faults. It’s certainly not something to be celebrated however and I find it odd that the same people that defend women’s rights and were jumping up and down over #metoo also celebrate something that ultimately represents subjugation and oppression of women. Yay

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2012
I agree with the French that it’s a symbol of oppression for women and demoralizing and dehumanizing them.

Pretty much agree - but at the same time, I honestly don't give a shit.

Enjoy oppressing yourselves. I just honestly hope they consider donating their brain cells to understand when you're simply oppressing yourself under the name of relgiion.

But, stupid people going to stupid - just like Victorian Grey disliking things without actually posting a competent argument. But I guess that's to be expected - almost seems like a Russian bot equivalent. Then again, maybe he is just too stupidly incompetent to post a half-decent argument.

Thrashard

Oct 6, 2016
Religious Freedom = Living a Lie. Truth = Freedom

Let's cut the BS and get some true answers.

Nov 8, 2012
Heh, wearing something that covers your entire body at all times in the name of "freeDUMB". Who are the stupid fucks again?

Luna1968

Golden Member
Mar 9, 2019
Heh, wearing something that covers your entire body at all times in the name of "freeDUMB". Who are the stupid fucks again?

well since you hold freedom in such contempt that you call it freedumb, i think you fall into the stupid fuck crowd. why do you hate america, are you a communist?

Reactions: ivwshane
Nov 8, 2012
well since you hold freedom in such contempt that you call it freedumb, i think you fall into the stupid fuck crowd. why do you hate america, are you a communist?

Cool story bro.

Go register some more after being butt-hurt some more to argue on the interwebz.

Maybe next you can deplete this world of your brain. Nevermind, that would be thinking rationally.

Nov 25, 2013
Pretty much agree - but at the same time, I honestly don't give a shit.

Enjoy oppressing yourselves. I just honestly hope they consider donating their brain cells to understand when you're simply oppressing yourself under the name of relgiion.

But, stupid people going to stupid - just like Victorian Grey disliking things without actually posting a competent argument. But I guess that's to be expected - almost seems like a Russian bot equivalent. Then again, maybe he is just too stupidly incompetent to post a half-decent argument.

Or, I don't consider the drivel/propaganda certain folks around here post to be worth the effort of doing more than clicking my mouse pointer on a silly little picture.

But hey, thanks for noticing. :p

Nov 8, 2012
Or, I don't consider the drivel/propaganda certain folks around here post to be worth the effort of doing more than clicking my mouse pointer on a silly little picture.

But hey, thanks for noticing. :p

Circlejerk.jpg

The fact that every post you ever make is less than 3 sentences tells anyone with half a brain how competent you are. Immediately notice: No argument. No competence. Just stupidity.

You have no argument, you just continue to live within your self-vortex of self-gratification. Enjoy your circle jerk scrub.

Reactions: UglyCasanova

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Circlejerk.jpg

The fact that every post you ever make is less than 3 sentences tells anyone with half a brain how competent you are. Immediately notice: No argument. No competence. Just stupidity.

You have no argument, you just continue to live within your self-vortex of self-gratification. Enjoy your circle jerk scrub.

anigif_sub-buzz-8347-1500395243-4.gif

lol. LOL! hahahaha..... heeheeheehohoho!

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2013
Circlejerk.jpg

I'll break my pattern long enough to thank you for making my point for me. And yeah, you got a funny little picture as well. Think of it as a participation prize.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Nah man it doesn’t, if someone is making an arguement without ever telling me wtf they’re talking about other than "go google it" I’ll ignore that.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
I agree with the French that it’s a symbol of oppression for women and demoralizing and dehumanizing them. I just listened to the Fox host and she sounds like a complete idiot go figure but I’ll never support a symbol of oppression and subjugation of women even if it does have religious history and meaning. Yes I understand the difference between hijab and burka but honestly they’re different degrees of the same thing.

Don’t construe my post that I think it’s the gov's business to do anything about it because i absolutely don’t. We as US citizens should defend freedom of religion for all its faults. It’s certainly not something to be celebrated however and I find it odd that the same people that defend women’s rights and were jumping up and down over #metoo also celebrate something that ultimately represents subjugation and oppression of women. Yay

Is that what a few white Christian conservatives came up with? Did anyone bother to talk to a Muslim about it directly?
Did you?

Being non-religious, I find most all religious practices rather odd, however I have bothered to talk to an American hijab wearing Muslim about it, and self-repression wasn't mentioned.

Modestly, piety and tradition were the reasons.

Christians should really get their house in order before criticising others. Thought Jesus said something about that...

Can't have thousands of children being raped by abstinate, unmarried priests and then turn around criticizing other religions for being sexist and repressive.