Fox News: Hillary Clinton faking her concussion

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
They are just asking questions, there doing the same thing that the liberal media would do:D

Since most of the quotes are statements and not questions I have no clue what you are talking about. Shrug, another time perhaps, I have to take my holiday tree down tonight.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Quite frankly I think that's an excuse for justifying behavior you'd be quick to condemn were the roles reversed.

I was trying to think of a similar instance. Perhaps when Vice President Cheney had a heart attack and all the concern and sympathy those on the left displayed?

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
Agree. Where was the left in expressing sympathy for cheney

I dont think anyone expects a high level of sympathy for Clinton from the right. But I woudl expect them not to lie and go on a new station claiming it was faked either.

I for one personally hoped every time Cheney had heart issues he would die already. but when he shot his friend in the face I didnt think it was some part of a grand conspiracy either.

Apr 27, 2012
I dont think anyone expects a high level of sympathy for Clinton from the right. But I woudl expect them not to lie and go on a new station claiming it was faked either.

I for one personally hoped every time Cheney had heart issues he would die already. but when he shot his friend in the face I didnt think it was some part of a grand conspiracy either.

Why would you wish for someone to die, just because they disagree with you. Its because of people like you that liberals are so hated

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012
I was trying to think of a similar instance. Perhaps when Vice President Cheney had a heart attack and all the concern and sympathy those on the left displayed?

What's your point? That because other people are assholes, it's okay for you to be one?

Do you always decide how to behave based on what other people do -- especially people you dislike?

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
Why would you wish for someone to die, just because they disagree with you. Its because of people like you that liberals are so hated

I'm not really all that liberal and think Cheney is a murderous war criminal.

Why when I hold that opinion of someone would I wish him good health a long life and prosperity?

And I don't care why you or anyone else dislikes someone or a group of people, its been obviously over the months of reading your posts we don't have any real common ground. I simply don't care at all what you think beyond laughs at your expense.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
What's your point? That because other people are assholes, it's okay for you to be one?

Do you always decide how to behave based on what other people do -- especially people you dislike?

No, but to try and pretend like some of these other leftist posters are doing that it's only people on the right and that big, bad, nasty and ebil Fox news that does it is too much hypocrisy for me to take without making a reply.

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012
No, but to try and pretend like some of these other leftist posters are doing that it's only people on the right and that big, bad, nasty and ebil Fox news that does it is too much hypocrisy for me to take without making a reply.

Of course, I don't pretend that. I call those people out too.

But what other people are doing doesn't excuse what you are doing. Even children understand that.

spittledip

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2005
I don't think it is unreasonable to suspect that she was faking it. We have suspected politicians of much worse.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007

And you call me a hack. I don't wish people would die just because they disagree with my political beliefs.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Of course, I don't pretend that. I call those people out too.

But what other people are doing doesn't excuse what you are doing. Even children understand that.

What am I doing ? Pointing out the raging hypocrisy of some of the partisan Democrat posters in this forum? Indicating that I don't trust Hillary Clinton or this administration to tell the truth and that more information is needed before i'll accept her convenient excuse for missing yet another hearing? Making fun of what might be an actual illness?

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
What am I doing ? Pointing out the raging hypocrisy of some of the partisan Democrat posters in this forum? Indicating that I don't trust Hillary Clinton or this administration to tell the truth and that more information is needed before i'll accept her convenient excuse for missing yet another hearing? Making fun of what might be an actual illness?

You're on a infinite loop...