Fox News can't face reality...again

AyashiKaibutsu

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2004
They clearly felt removing the applause balanced the speech and made it fair for everyone. It was too pro obama beforehand.

Fear No Evil

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2008
I'll take the typical liberal reponse to everything:

cup-o-rage.jpg

Patranus

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2007
Why doesn't your article actually link to the YouTube video?

You are also assuming that Fox News has the audio feed from the microphone recording the audience. You note how their video feed didn't switch when the White House news feed so there wasn't only one feed being provided to all news organizations.

I would also like to see the video from other news organizations like CNN and MSNBC before a make my determination but none of those examples exist on YouTube.

Last edited:

ayabe

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
Why doesn't your article actually link to the YouTube video?

You are also assuming that Fox News has the audio feed from the microphone recording the audience. You note how their video feed didn't switch when the White House news feed so there wasn't only one feed being provided to all news organizations.

I would also like to see the video from other news organizations like CNN and MSNBC before a make my determination but none of those examples exist on YouTube.

Except FNC chose to only air that particular part of the speech.

Whatever, everyone knows the score with them, I'm way past caring anymore.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Not surprising, not after what they did when Obama 'went into the Lion's Den and Mauled the Lions' in Baltimore. That was nice to see a politician go to an event with no prepared statements and just destroy the critics who did have prepared notes.
I suppose we should be at least a little happy that they didn't cut away to something far more important and topical. A squirrel water skiing, for instance.

/Ron Burgundy

Compelling. And rich.

/Ron Burgundy

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Lots of conclusions with no supporting evidence. There are a million things that could easily explain the issue, but no, lets go with the idiot left wing way of calling it a vast right wing conspiracy.

Throckmorton

Lifer
Aug 23, 2007
I like the responses from the righties. Nothing but jokes when your precious Fox News is exposed yet again.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Lots of conclusions with no supporting evidence. There are a million things that could easily explain the issue, but no, lets go with the idiot left wing way of calling it a vast right wing conspiracy.

If it was NBC or anyone who did the same to a Republican's speech, you'd be here calling it Librul Media or some such tripe.

shangshang

May 17, 2008
Fox News used to have ugly chicks, but lately I've noticed they are making a concerted effort to hire ugly chicks with big tits.

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
CNN having opinion articles saying "that the People's Republic of Arizona is in the market for nuclear warheads to put an end, once and for all, to illegal immigration on its southern border", Fox possibly editing broadcasts - it seems to me that Fox started the race to the bottom of the hill and everyone else in MSM is trying as hard as they can to beat them leaving us with the most to lose

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Regardless of whether or not you agree with Fox News political bias, it sure would be nice to have one or two persons of principle on the right stand up to them. Eisenhower, the old John McCain, heck even Gerald Ford had enough principles and cajones to call out such obvious propoganda.

It's one thing to editorialize, even to editorialize during a supposedly straight news presentations But to actively edit the news events for the purpose of pushing your political agenda is distinctly UnAmerican in my view, and should be condemned by all-not laughed off or made feeble jokes about.

Shame on Fox.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Regardless of whether or not you agree with Fox News political bias, it sure would be nice to have one or two persons of principle on the right stand up to them. Eisenhower, the old John McCain, heck even Gerald Ford had enough principles and cajones to call out such obvious propoganda.

It's one thing to editorialize, even to editorialize during a supposedly straight news presentations But to actively edit the news events for the purpose of pushing your political agenda is distinctly UnAmerican in my view, and should be condemned by all-not laughed off or made feeble jokes about.

Shame on Fox.

With great freedom comes great responsibility. Fox News, like Muslim extremists uses our freedom against us. And you might as well say shame of Goebbels. These folk are Nazis bent on the destruction of America and should be treated as such. Their license to broadcast should be suspended and they should serve time in jail. There should be a national boycott instituted against Fox and all of their advertisers now. They are enemy combatants and we know what should be done.

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
I like the responses from the righties. Nothing but jokes when your precious Fox News is exposed yet again.

Nothing was exposed, other than the usual idiocy from the left wing who thinks that Fox operates the same way as their left wing media outlets do.

Noobtastic

Banned
Jul 9, 2005

exactly.

it could have been time constraints.

i find it hilarious how upset the left is over fox news, even though 99% of all other media leans heavily to the left.

i dont watch fox at all, nor any cable network - but i see nothing sinister about 1 primarily conservative channel versus 8 raging leftist channels that act as microphones for the Obama administration.

the left bitches and moans about free speech, but shuts down speech they deem unpopular.

they do this by vilifying their opponents - as fox news has been victim of some serious witch hunts.

ayabe

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
Nothing was exposed, other than the usual idiocy from the left wing who thinks that Fox operates the same way as their left wing media outlets do.

It's not about thinking or feeling - there are dozens of documented incidents just like this, you choose to ignore it because it makes you feel "weird" inside.

It's cool though, I've got enough left over empathy to pity even you.