Fox News Alert: Howard Dean Loses His Temper On Campaign Trail

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
So you are saying that Faux News is a joke? I think that's been established a long time ago!

Jan 12, 2003
Of course he is mad' after pointing out that he had no minorities in his cabinet, he probably HAS to hire a black guy or Hispanic...sure this will upset his 'white trash' confederate flag constituency

MrYogi

Platinum Member
Mar 15, 2003
"That is exactly the problem. Under the guise of 'support your neighbor' we're all expected not to criticize the president because it's unpatriotic," Dean said to enthusiastic applause. "I think it's unpatriotic to do some of the things that this president has done to this country."

:beer::beer::beer:

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
Moonbeam
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif

:p
CkG

Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: MrYogi
"That is exactly the problem. Under the guise of 'support your neighbor' we're all expected not to criticize the president because it's unpatriotic," Dean said to enthusiastic applause. "I think it's unpatriotic to do some of the things that this president has done to this country."

:beer::beer::beer:

Who expects us not to criticize the President because it's unpatriotic? You must know.

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY But I doubt i'll have a chance to go to another little dean thing before the caucus.

CkG

doesn't look like the restraining order will be overturned, eh? :D