Fox and The Big Lie

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
I suggest you all watch 2000 Mules. Im sure you wont since its a D’Souza production. But its pretty eye opening.

So Ive been reading counterpoints to this movie, and learned most importantly, GA is a state where one can drop off multiple ballots for family members. That would explain the footage of multiple drops on one box in the state of GA.

Secondly, the explanation of how someone could appear to be at multiple drop boxes is plausible. In fact, Ive watched several interviews where people who were filmed explained they work and commute to several places near drop boxes. I dont think the cell phone data in the movie is faked, just out of perspective.

And Lastly, theres no evidence the multiple ballots dropped off outside of GA were for Biden or Trump. So who knows.

Followup to this, since others have asked, where are the arrests spawning from all this illegal activity?
1. Alma Juarez Enters Guilty Plea in Yuma County Ballot Harvesting Case | Arizona Attorney General (azag.gov)
2.Guillermina Fuentes Enters Guilty Plea in Yuma County Ballot Harvesting Case | Arizona Attorney General (azag.gov)
3. One of 2000 Mules CAUGHT in VA | The Kevin Jackson Network (theblacksphere.net)

And finally, Fact Check-Does ‘2000 Mules’ provide evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 U.S. presidential election? | Reuters

VERDICT
The documentary “2000 Mules” does not provide any concrete, verifiable evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. Technology and election integrity experts consulted by Reuters also did not find the geolocation, surveillance or any other information presented showed plausible evidence of fraud. (But its important to note, it didnt uncover anything that showed it was manufactured, either. Addition mine.)

So in other words, there hasnt been overwhelming evidence of ballot harvesting, but there also hasnt been any evidence the whole thing was manufactured. Im sure this story will continue to unwind.

Not that you guys care, but I stand by my original statement: Its possible, but not proven.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
No you won’t. Don’t lie.

There have been numerous posts with factual rebuttal in this thread that you’ve repeatedly ignored, so why should anyone believe this from you?

Mostly because I dont GAF what you think? Mostly since what was posted doesnt really reveal anything, and is an op-ed.

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
So Ive been reading counterpoints to this movie, and learned most importantly, GA is a state where one can drop off multiple ballots for family members. That would explain the footage of multiple drops on one box in the state of GA.

Secondly, the explanation of how someone could appear to be at multiple drop boxes is plausible. In fact, Ive watched several interviews where people who were filmed explained they work and commute to several places near drop boxes. I dont think the cell phone data in the movie is faked, just out of perspective.

And Lastly, theres no evidence the multiple ballots dropped off outside of GA were for Biden or Trump. So who knows.

Followup to this, since others have asked, where are the arrests spawning from all this illegal activity?
1. Alma Juarez Enters Guilty Plea in Yuma County Ballot Harvesting Case | Arizona Attorney General (azag.gov)
2.Guillermina Fuentes Enters Guilty Plea in Yuma County Ballot Harvesting Case | Arizona Attorney General (azag.gov)
3. One of 2000 Mules CAUGHT in VA | The Kevin Jackson Network (theblacksphere.net)

And finally, Fact Check-Does ‘2000 Mules’ provide evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 U.S. presidential election? | Reuters

So in other words, there hasnt been overwhelming evidence of ballot harvesting, but there also hasnt been any evidence the whole thing was manufactured. Im sure this story will continue to unwind.

Not that you guys care, but I stand by my original statement: Its possible, but not proven.

You really need to watch the Jan. 6 hearings.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001

Irony: NONE of those arrests had ANYTHING to do with the movie. The last one isn't even worth mentioning. He was arrested BEFORE the movie was released and hos case had nothing to do with it.

Why would you come here and pretend those arrests were tied to the movie in any way?

Oops.

Reactions: Pohemi

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Mostly because I dont GAF what you think? Mostly since what was posted doesnt really reveal anything, and is an op-ed.
Funny, we don't GAF what you think. Mostly since what you posted doesn't really reveal anything, and is an op-ed.

Conservatives: screaming at the morons in the mirror and feeling self-righteous about it since time began.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Pretty funny, Trump just released a 12-page rebuttal to the January 6th committee. Almost every notation was from one source. The Dinesh D'Souza YouTube video these wackadoos think is real.

We can't survive in a country where so many people are so willfully ignorant or just stupid

Last edited:

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Imagine coming on here and broadcasting an enormous, blaring siren announcing "blackangst is a credulous idiot with a threadbare grip on reality," and then pretending not to care what other people think.

Everybody's in on the joke but you. Know why?

You're the joke.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Funny, we don't GAF what you think. Mostly since what you posted doesn't really reveal anything, and is an op-ed.

Conservatives: screaming at the morons in the mirror and feeling self-righteous about it since time began.

Oh Im aware :)

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
I bet a lot of you guys never caught on that whenever Trump opens his mouth it's his asshole using it as a ventriloquist dummy.

It's explains a lot about why so much crap comes out of it.
Trump is all Mouth and Asshole, with the parts interchangeable. That's why nothing but shit comes out of both.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Trump is all Mouth and Asshole, with the parts interchangeable. That's why nothing but shit comes out of both.

Well that explains a whole lot more about him. Why his followers like that about him is still a mystery to me though. Is it something like eating Trump's shit actually tastes good once they get over the unique scatatonic flavonoids it possesses maybe? ;)

• Haha

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
Fox News apparently never put any of that in their headline news lineup on their website. Only digging thru the website my lead to such an article about the recall. On top of which, I have a feeling that someone probably felt afraid of a lawsuit possibly occurring.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Well that explains a whole lot more about him. Why his followers like that about him is still a mystery to me though. Is it something like eating Trump's shit actually tastes good once they get over the unique scatatonic flavonoids it possesses maybe? ;)

anything to own the Libz

Reactions: tweaker2

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
anything to own the Libz

Agreed. They've been conditioned to reflexively act that way after decades of FOX, Rove, Limbaugh, circle jerk social media and their corporate owned corrupted conservative leadership messing their heads up with persistent alarmist lies and disinformation. Trained pets are what they are. Victimhood and projection are their weapons of choice, introspection, logic and common sense gone the way of the Dodo. What they've become is what they think everybody else is, what they've been rightfully and factually branded as from actual observation is turned right around back at their accusers as if they're the ones that came up with it all.

For the bare naked fact that they think Donald Trump is making America great again is all one needs to know just how far out into looney land they've wandered, never looking back, always looking for approval and justification from their whackjob base while never looking from the outside in to see what they've become. A cloistered propaganda engine that uses lies for fuel and very deep pockets to keep that engine running max RPM's.

They'll never realize that they are the gullible tools and sacrificial fools who are being manipulated by the few untouchables that own and operate their party. Suckers the lot of them.

Reactions: Captante