Fox and The Big Lie

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
You’ll notice he hasn’t returned to this thread despite people pointing out the faults with the film. Like I said, his ego can’t handle being wrong.
I always love it when a rightie post something that they think is going to shake things up and falls flat on their face.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
You’ll notice he hasn’t returned to this thread despite people pointing out the faults with the film. Like I said, his ego can’t handle being wrong.

Not quite sure what Im wrong about....other than folks not liking D'Souza

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Not quite sure what Im wrong about....other than folks not liking D'Souza
i don't really care one way or another, it's what he presents as proof really isn't and the gullible people like you who is supporting him without a second thought and he's laughing all the way to the bank at their expense.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
You need to register for the special Olympics, because you have tripped and broke your bonnet, and you are severely handicapped if you can't figure out what you are wrong about. As it's been smacking you in your face for months now.

Thanks for the specifics clown

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
And there it is, the dumb ass piece of shit completely ignores any counterpoints. Did I call it or did I call it?

Reactions: Meghan54

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
Thanks for the specifics clown
All you have to do is read thru the previous posts in this thread, and/or go thru many of the other threads here at Anandtech, that you have been part of over the past year. (hence why I said it's been smacking you in the face for months). You ignored it then, as you have now, so why should anyone repost the same shit you already ignore? Yet, you call me a clown, which only reenforces that you are seriously broken and handicapped.

What we want to know, is when will you be turning in your application for the special Olympics? So we can watch you, and maybe some will root you on and give encouragement, so you can cross the finish line.

Last edited:
Reactions: iRONic