Fox and The Big Lie

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
What part of the movie held up in 60+ court cases? Be specific dumbfuck!
I love how @blackangst1 just randomly throws out a statement and demand people to prove him wrong. How about he provides proof / evidence to support his statement?
I don’t think you want to go down this path gramps. Your ego can’t handle being wrong but if you think you are up to it, why don’t you tell us what part of this “documentary” was the most compelling to you.
So much evidence is didn’t affect a single of the dozens of court cases.
If it’s true, why hasn’t it been used in any court case?
ok @blackangst1 time to put up or shut up! Why can't you answer the basic question, if this so called documentary has so called "proof" that the election was stolen, then why, oh why, was none of that evidence good enough to win a single court case to date regarding the 2020 election? What part of you likes being gaslit and lied to, your brain or your dick?

ElMonoDelMar

Golden Member
Apr 29, 2004
@blackangst1 You are an idiotic qcumber. This shit would be funny if it weren't so dangerous. It's going to lead to widespread political violence within the next decade and I'm not sure our country will survive it. I guess in the end you will have owned a bunch of libs by destroying the country, so at least you've got that going for you.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
ok @blackangst1 time to put up or shut up! Why can't you answer the basic question, if this so called documentary has so called "proof" that the election was stolen, then why, oh why, was none of that evidence good enough to win a single court case to date regarding the 2020 election? What part of you likes being gaslit and lied to, your brain or your dick?

I never said the election was stolen. I said it is possible. But not likely. Ive never claimed it was. Again, as I previously said, my biggest takeaway from the film is the 2020 elections were not as Biden or the WH claimed, the cleanest elections ever.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I never said the election was stolen. I said it is possible. But not likely. Ive never claimed it was. Again, as I previously said, my biggest takeaway from the film is the 2020 elections were not as Biden or the WH claimed, the cleanest elections ever.

It's possible everyone but you is a Space Alien.

Reactions: dank69

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
Did you ever consider, that maybe you are a weak minded fool? Which is exactly the audience the documentary was aimed at. Knowing that they can feed you a shit sandwich, and you would eat it up, thinking it was the best tasting meal you ever had. AKA, they fed you lies knowing you would eat it up and take it as the gospel.

Reactions: dank69

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Oh absolutely. I completely agree. Which is why I didnt say OMFG HERES PROOF TRUMP WON!!!!oneoneone

The thing is, though, these self-proclaimed documentaries are designed to at least push you toward that conclusion. They're meant to sow doubt, to make you believe the lie that voter fraud is a significant problem in the US. You may not think the 2020 election was rigged, but you may turn a blind eye to anti-democratic voter ID and polling measures meant to rig elections for Republicans.

Say it with me: "Voter fraud is not a significant issue in the US. This is a demonstrable truth, and I will not let a sham documentary tell me otherwise."

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
you must have a lot of practice riding bikes backwards, what with all that skillful back pedaling you are doing.

You are promoting the big lie, you like lies. you are a dumbfuck! You are promoting propaganda made by convicted felon convicted of making illegal campaign contributions and pardoned by your orange god. You fail to see your masters agenda. You like being controlled by your masters, you are a dumbfuck!

Reactions: Meghan54

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005

You are such a dishonest little weasel

Last edited:

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

Actually you said ballot harvesting occurred. That hasn’t been proven at all. At best they loosely correlated data with the claim that it happened but correlation isn’t proof now is it?

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
I think you should slink away now. Nothing you can say is gonna dig you out. :tearsofjoy:
It would be really interesting to know how the brain of Trumpanzees work. The reason why is, if one where to want to create an humanoid that had the intelligence of a human.....

Mar 11, 2004
you must have a lot of practice riding bikes backwards, what with all that skillful back pedaling you are doing.

You are promoting the big lie, you like lies. you are a dumbfuck! You are promoting propaganda made by convicted felon convicted of making illegal campaign contributions and pardoned by your orange god. You fail to see your masters agenda. You like being controlled by your masters, you are a dumbfuck!

More like he has a lot of practice riding a bicycle without a seat.

Also, stop responding to him directly, once is enough. He literally is incapable of providing anything worthwhile to support his unending racism and lies, so he'll pretend to be embarrassed to be so stupid after being called out for being so damn stupid, but then he'll just continue doing it because he's actually proud of being that stupid and legit thinks he's smarter than all the people that point out what a dishonest moron he is for both falling for obvious garbage, whilst knowing its garbage enough that he tries to hide it (which usually is him linking to something and acting like its an MSN/Yahoo source - which I think is telling of where his brain is at, that its stuck in like late 90s/early 2000s understanding; its been amusing seeing old codgers linke to sites that have always been aggregators as though the source is them).

I'll at least give him a tiny shred of credit for openly touting a clear marker for why his latest bullshit is. Of course that seems to make him not even embarrassed to be linking such trash for some reason so sure appears he puts a lot of weight on the supposed evidence. Which is important only for being able to see why right wing lies are so effective on such a large portion of the population. It sure seems that he has some sort of disorder that prevents him from being able to read and process or understand text that is more than a sentence long, as he seems to only read article titles and puts an outsized value on other forms of content. Which is a recurring thing with right wingers who link to conspiracy garbage videos.

Reactions: Meghan54

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I suggest you all watch 2000 Mules. Im sure you wont since its a D’Souza production. But its pretty eye opening.
Your brain is broken.

Conservative commentator Ben Shapiroof The Daily Wire said, "I think the conclusion of the film is not justified by the premises of the film itself. There are a bunch of dots that need to be connected. Maybe they will be connected, but they haven’t been connected in the film

When the bullshit is so deep not even Ben Shapiro will support it.

Last edited:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Oh he'll keep digging. There's no depths of embarrassment that will actually get him to self reflect on his own behavior.

I think that over the years, running the same routine like he does, means that there's no embarrassment. It's more likely he's giggling to himself while "trolling the libs". I haven't seen him argue anything without usage of a logical fallacy yet. He's claimed to be an independent for a long time, but it's obvious who his tribe is. This is his schtick, word games and rhetorical fallacies.

Reactions: hal2kilo