Fox and The Big Lie

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Uhtrinity

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2003
To start with, they assumed if geolocation showed someone close to a box they therefore dropped off ballots. I drive my local courthouse several times a week, does that that mean I have been dropping off harvested ballots?

On the video evidence:
"A video of a voter dropping off a stack of ballots at a drop box is not itself proof of any wrongdoing, since most states have legal exceptions that let people drop off ballots on behalf of family members and household members. For example, Larry Campbell, a voter in Michigan who was not featured in the film, told The Associated Press he legally dropped off six ballots in a local drop box in 2020 — one for himself, his wife, and his four adult children. And in Georgia, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger's office investigated one of the surveillance videos circulated by True the Vote and said it found the man was dropping off ballots for himself and his family."

The video 'evidence' isn't even tied to the cell phone data as that was anonymous and can't be tied to specific users.

There are more articles analyzing how flawed the 'documentary' (I use that term loosely) is, nothing new for Dinesh D’Souza. We're talking about a guy who was prosecuted and found guilty of making illegal pollical donations in other peoples names, then accepted a pardon from Trump.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
They make profits because idiots like the poster above you are gullible enough to buy what they are selling. The poster above you is a perfect example of what cognitive decline looks like as we get older. Our ability to rationally process perceived fears appears to be the first thing to go which in turn allows us to be preyed on by those selling fear. And because fear overtakes our rational thinking we become more susceptible to misinformation and the shady sources that push them. The poster above you, shows in real time, the difficulty we face as a society as our population ages.

I’m reminded of stories I’ve heard where the Inuit people of Alaska used to send off their elderly on an iceberg to die. I used to think that was cruel and heartless but maybe they had a good reason, maybe they understood the mental decline and the negative impact it can have on societies.

Myself being in my sunset years, I agree with much of what you say in that there come a certain point in time where as we experience the inevitable decline in our physicality and mental acumen, a sense of vulnerability gradually occurs, in turn instilling a sense of fear and apprehension of what lies ahead. This is something that can be exploited in so many bad ways, much of it being what FOX relies on with their on-air indoctrinating sessions.

Reactions: ivwshane

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Sadly he’s dug in now. The misinformation he’s posted many times has been debunked and pointed out to him about why it’s wrong so many times that now when he posts his bull shit he’s already created a defense for why we are going to call bs on it. He’s so dug in that merely fact checking it himself is no longer an option as he can no longer accept that not only is he being lied to but, and more importantly, that he fell for it.

What in the documentary was a lie?

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
To start with, they assumed if geolocation showed someone close to a box they therefore dropped off ballots. I drive my local courthouse several times a week, does that that mean I have been dropping off harvested ballots?

On the video evidence:
"A video of a voter dropping off a stack of ballots at a drop box is not itself proof of any wrongdoing, since most states have legal exceptions that let people drop off ballots on behalf of family members and household members. For example, Larry Campbell, a voter in Michigan who was not featured in the film, told The Associated Press he legally dropped off six ballots in a local drop box in 2020 — one for himself, his wife, and his four adult children. And in Georgia, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger's office investigated one of the surveillance videos circulated by True the Vote and said it found the man was dropping off ballots for himself and his family."

The video 'evidence' isn't even tied to the cell phone data as that was anonymous and can't be tied to specific users.

There are more articles analyzing how flawed the 'documentary' (I use that term loosely) is, nothing new for Dinesh D’Souza. We're talking about a guy who was prosecuted and found guilty of making illegal pollical donations in other peoples names, then accepted a pardon from Trump.

Thanks for not watching. All this was covered. Moron.

• Haha
Reactions: Uhtrinity

kt

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2000
I love how @blackangst1 just randomly throws out a statement and demand people to prove him wrong. How about he provides proof / evidence to support his statement?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
What in the documentary was a lie?

I don’t think you want to go down this path gramps. Your ego can’t handle being wrong but if you think you are up to it, why don’t you tell us what part of this “documentary” was the most compelling to you.

Reactions: dank69

Uhtrinity

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Thanks for not watching. All this was covered. Moron.

Yeah, because they supposedly filtered out data of people who showed up in those areas before and after the election window, I know how to read. But doesn't help as it can identify election workers themselves and anyone else who might be around these drop off points (usually courthouses). So someone on jury duty gets flagged, or someone who has to make several visits to the dmv, or anyone who has any reason to even be remotely in that are, etc. But again if that cell phone gps data can't be tied to specific people there is no evidence. If this proof is so good why have they not supplied it to the authorities like they claimed they would back when they first talking it up? Dinesh Dsouza is well known for peddling garbage, this is no different. No more substantive than the 911 truther videos, pure conspiracy theory.

Oh, and haven't directly replied to your stuff in quite a few years (about 10 to 15) , but nice to know you still jump directly to insults.

Reactions: Meghan54

mindless1

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
Oh good, another topic where morons throwing insults think they are Saving The World.

Carry on. LOL

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
I suggest you all watch 2000 Mules. Im sure you wont since its a D’Souza production. But its pretty eye opening.
I suggest you Trump supporters watch Trump's American Carnage (full documentary) | FRONTLINE. I'm sure you won't since its a "MSM" production. But it would be pretty eye opening to you.

Actually, for more recent release in the past month.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
I don’t think you want to go down this path gramps. Your ego can’t handle being wrong but if you think you are up to it, why don’t you tell us what part of this “documentary” was the most compelling to you.

Ive already stated it.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Ive already stated it.

So cellphone data, of which you accepted his claim uncritically. Do you have any idea how accurate cellphone data is? It’s not accurate enough to show someone submitting a ballot multiple times only that they may have been around it. Not only that but if this data was so compelling why has there been no charges? Why has every investigation turned up nothing?

Do you even ask basic questions when known bull shitters shit bull shit into your skull? Lol of course not.

kt

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2000
How about watch the documentary? Its got proof.
No, I am not going to waste my time watching this "documentary". You're making a claim without proof and your ONLY source is the word of a known liar.

Reactions: pmv

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

On the video evidence:

promptly ignored I see

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
How many ballot boxes have cameras?

Many states have laws requiring cameras.
Table 9: Ballot Drop Box Laws (ncsl.org)
LOL! Dude! Do you even stop and think before you post? It doesn't matter if there are millions of cameras recording 24/7. It still takes manpower to go thru the footage. You claimed there is 4 million minutes of footage that supports the claims made in this movie. 7.6 years of non stop video footage that they supposably condensed into 2+ hours... LOL! Even though such footage alone, would take 242 people 11+ days non stop to view, just THAT footage alone. That excludes all the other footage that does not support their bullshit they would have to view to find this claimed footage. That's all before even considering if they even have access to such footage to view it. In the end, It's 100% bullshit!

The fact that you don't see that, and you are trying to defend the 4 million minutes and can't comprehend it's impossible and a made up bullshit number shows that you are fucking stupid as fuck! Sorry to be so blunt. I not sure which is worse, the fact that you believe it, or that you came here and shared it, showing us all how gullable you are.

Last edited:
Reactions: pmv and ch33zw1z