Four Questions about Iraq?

Narmer

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2006
Why is Bush having his Iraq Summit in Jordan?

How come Bush doesn't have an Iraq Summit in Baghdad, Iraq?

Why do Politicians from Western Countries have to Spirit their way in and out of Iraq? Why can't they come announced?

If the Whitehouse has so many positive things to say about Iraq, why can't he commence the healing process of Iraq by having a townhall-meeting in Balad, Iraq or Ramadi, Iraq where the locals can give their inputs on the future of their country?

The President did invade the country and set the Iraqi people and oil free after all. He should receive the same gratitude our soldiers have been receiving.

blackllotus

Golden Member
May 30, 2005
1) Security
2.) Security
3.) Security
4.) Security

Its much easier for Bush to make vague generalizations about progress when he doesn't have to worry about being blown up by a car bomb by insurgents.

Narmer

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2006
Originally posted by: blackllotus
1) Security
2.) Security
3.) Security
4.) Security

Its much easier for Bush to make vague generalizations about progress when he doesn't have to worry about being blown up by a car bomb by insurgents.

I know Bush is too stupid to understand the gravity of the situation, but I wonder what his father thinks? Does the money he (the father) makes from all the defense investments the Carlyle Group has made over the past 7 years compensate for the danger Bush Jr. has put America in? He must be torn.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Narmer
1) Security
2.) Security
3.) Security
4.) Security

I know Bush is too stupid to understand the gravity of the situation, but I wonder what his father thinks? Does the money he (the father) makes from all the defense investments the Carlyle Group has made over the past 7 years compensate for the danger Bush Jr. has put America in? He must be torn.
Don't worry, the BFEE is preparing its getaway safeplace in South America, Paraguay, specifically.

Narmer

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2006
Originally posted by: conjur
1) Security
2.) Security
3.) Security
4.) Security

Don't worry, the BFEE is preparing its getaway safeplace in South America, Paraguay, specifically.

What's BFEE?

CaptnKirk

Lifer
Jul 25, 2002
Originally posted by: conjur
1) Security
2.) Security
3.) Security
4.) Security

What's BFEE?

Bush Family Evil Empire

You shall know them by the trail of the dead

But what the hell, as good a 'Conspiracy Theory' as any . . .