Found the perfect answer to shaving ones body

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
will you be shaving your body, and pubes in addition to shaving and bleaching your buttcrack?

will you also be wearing makeup?

i recall reading that using makeup is one of the fastest growing trends among males nowadays...

i sure hope i never had to ask any of my buddies if they are wearing makeup..that would just be too weird

Jul 1, 2000
Originally posted by: BooGiMaN
will you be shaving your body, and pubes in addition to shaving and bleaching your buttcrack?

i recall reading that using makeup is one of the fastest growing trends among males nowadays...

i sure hope i never had to ask any of my buddies if they are wearing makeup..that would just be too weird

My butt crack is not terribly stained, but my leather cheerio could use a little bleaching.

I also wear a little foundation every now and again, but only when I'm going to a drag bar.

overst33r

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2004
Originally posted by: DevilsAdvocate

My butt crack is not terribly stained, but my leather cheerio could use a little bleaching.

I also wear a little foundation every now and again, but only when I'm going to a drag bar.

TM fvckin I

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by: mariok2006
Originally posted by: DevilsAdvocate

TM fvckin I

LOL no kidding! i wasnt expecting and answer there....

leather cheerio...now that had me cracking up over here!