Forums dedicated to computer chairs

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mattlear

Jun 2, 2000
Originally posted by: pcslookout
Originally posted by: mattlear
Are you looking for computer chair recommendations?

I have a Herman Miller Aeron chair - it's really comfortable (just make sure you buy the right size chair for your body).

-Matt

Sorry but Aeron are not that good. I tried one and they give you a great deal of pain in your legs like its stopping your blood flow.

Originally posted by: PaulNEPats
Yeah, HM Aeron sucks balls

Sorry to hear you didn't like it. Mine is really comfortable and I haven't had an of the problems you mentioned. I guess it's like tempurpedic beds - some people love them, some people can't stand them.

OP, I suggest you try some chairs for yourself. The only bad part about the HM Aeron chairs for me was the price - they tend to be expensive.

-Matt

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Originally posted by: Pliablemoose
So what's the story about the OP? Looked at the links, pretty odd posts...

He is apparently a very sad and lonely individual -- so much so that he will make posts simply for the sake of making posts and getting responses, disregarding the fact that the content of the conversations that ensue likely has very little to do with the very few, insignificant and menial things that happen in his life.

Aug 25, 2004
Originally posted by: pcslookout
Originally posted by: mattlear
Are you looking for computer chair recommendations?

I have a Herman Miller Aeron chair - it's really comfortable (just make sure you buy the right size chair for your body).

-Matt

Sorry but Aeron are not that good. I tried one and they give you a great deal of pain in your legs like its stopping your blood flow.

What you need is Sitting on Chairs 101. Jeez :roll:

mattlear

Jun 2, 2000
Originally posted by: PaulNEPats
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
all the reviews i've ever seen have rated the aeron pretty high

Text

Hrmm... if you look at the link you provided, the comments are pretty split about people liking/not liking it.

Like I said - personal preference. Maybe the chair sucked balls for you, but others tend to like it.

What type of chair do you use / own? What do you like/dislike about it? I think providing that info would help out the OP so they could investigate different chairs..