Formula BOINC Sprint Voting #3 - er, #4?

How many projects should I vote for?

• Up to 5 of the top projects you vote for

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
At least this poll can wait until the last sprint is over! Normal polling won't work for this, since there are way more than 10 options. So let's try approval voting. Add the title of each project you approve of to your post. Once per post, please, only one post, and copy the titles exactly as listed here, one per line:

Amicable Numbers (GPU)
Asteroids@home (sorta-GPU)
Collatz Conjecture (GPU)
Cosmology@home
Einstein@home (GPU)
Enigma@home (GPU)
Gerasim@home
GPUGrid (GPU)
LHC@home 1.0
Milkyway@home (GPU)
Moo! Wrapper (GPU)
NFS@home
NumberFields@home
ODLK
ODLK1
PrimeGrid (GPU)
QuChemPedIA@home
RakeSearch
Rosetta@home
Seti@home (GPU)
SRBase
T.Brada Experiment Grid
TN-Grid
Universe@Home
Wanless Mersenne +2
World Community Grid
Yafu
Yoyo@home

You can vote for any number of projects not crossed out, but I'm also adding a better poll for how many winners you want me to vote for. I also marked a couple of projects in gray, since they probably won't work; there may be more that won't work.

I'll close my poll this time at 00:00 UTC on March 29th. (That's March 28th for most of us.)

Good luck!

Ken g6

Dec 11, 1999
Hm, I wonder which project I should vote for this time? :p

Voting done. :)

Ken g6

Dec 11, 1999
Bump! There's another poll up for voting on the next FB sprint. I am not taking bets on whether it happens, but I'll vote for Rosetta unless a lot of people change their vote within the next week. There are a couple other projects starting to work on COVID-19 now, so you could change your vote to a project with more WUs, if there is one.

Reactions: Orange Kid

ao_ika_red

Golden Member
Aug 11, 2016
Rosetta. Hopefully Europe will return to 'post COVID' in time for the actual Formula race car event to transpire.
Things still look grim. Season cancellation is still on the table. Some if not all, teams already furloughed staffs.