Former Kean University student tweets threat to kill black students

Status
Not open for further replies.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Link

Another

Crazy. Black student activist ducks inside the library to tweet anonymous death threats stating that she will kill all black students and then goes to a protest rally she helped organize against a professor for alleged racism.

She is being charged with a single count of third-degree creating a false alarm, does that not seem light?

master_shake_

Diamond Member
May 22, 2012
death threats are not taken seriously anymore?

wasn't that a crime in and of itself?

Authorities believe she went to a computer station located in the university library and created an anonymous Twitter account, which she used to post the racially charged threats of violence against black students and staff at Kean.
McKelvey then went back to the rally and drew attention to the threats that she had posted, according to prosecutors.
The threats led to additional police security, and the Department of Homeland Security was notified, as were state, county and local authorities.

ha ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah.

backfire.

Nov 8, 2012
Funny how these guys are the PC Police. They are trying to stir the pot to create violence and protest.

I approve of this... Thinking you will do shit like this and not pay the price. Bwahahaha.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
She deserves a medal of honor in the SJW hall of fame for doing her part to keep racism alive.

I've said it many times, and totally believe it: if every shred of racism were gone from society tomorrow the bleeding heart,ultra-lib, race-huckster types would be absolutely devastated and would actually WORK at stoking fires to recreate it just so they'd have it to get up on a high horse about.

People like this don't really want an end to racial tensions.... they promote racial tension and strife whenever and wherever possible, even if they have to manufacture it on a "slow racism day" as apparently this was.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Not uncommon. The black dude burning down black churches is another case, not to mention unverified ones like most of the stuff that supposedly happened at Mizzou. Black people significantly suffer from schizophrenia over all other races; this is a natural result from telling people that they are victims from birth. (Not that this girl is necessarily a schizophrenic, but unless she's just a narcissistic attention whore, I bet she is at the very least highly out of touch with reality.)

Oct 30, 2004
This story is beautiful, just beautiful. It embarrasses the SJWs in the eyes of non-SJWs. I won't be surprised if many SJWs never read about this story since authoritarian admins at their forums will probably ban any mention of it and ban anyone who tries to post about it.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
She should be charged with a hate crime just like if any other race had done the same.

She is a racist.

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
Not uncommon.

All too true. This guy is also black.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2015/11/student_charged_in_yik_yak_thr.html

I'm going to shoot every black person I can on campus. Starting tomorrow morning.

"Its [sic] a joke," "I'm black," "I was going to give it an hour to see how you all would react," and "Right. I could be angry and just expressing myself lol."

Oh, it's ok he's black and just kidding!

Just like with Missouri, the Student President lied about the KKK being there and him helping the National Guard with it. Not to mention he was the only person who allegedly saw the drunk white guy yelling racial slurs. Both of these alleged incidents helped cause the whole Missouri shitfest.

Spungo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2012
Funny how these guys are the PC Police. They are trying to stir the pot to create violence and protest.

I approve of this... Thinking you will do shit like this and not pay the price. Bwahahaha.

It seems to add credibility to the stuff Alex Jones says. According to guys like Alex, everything is a government false flag in some way. To his credit, false flagging does seem to be a very popular strategy on an individual level. Make fake twitter account, send death threats to yourself, and use those threats to push an agenda. Gamergate is filled with examples of this.

I've suggested that people do this in some situations. Create a sock puppet account on facebook and then argue with that fake account. The fake account will throw out something like "at least I don't date trannies" in one of these arguments. Then, in the future, if someone asks about trannies (because the person really does date trannies), the person can deny it and say it was a rumor started by that fake person. I bet politicians do this all the time. I can't remember the term for it, but one way to cover your ass is to mix real information with fake information. Most people are too lazy to read things, so the entire mix of information will be thrown out as speculation.

As someone who has difficulty getting coworkers to read emails explaining the work we've done for clients, a situation where someone could theoretically lose their engineering license because they stamped things without reading what they were stamping, I can see how throwing out too much information would cause people to give up and not read anything. If someone is longer than 20 words, people won't read it.

Last edited:

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
The meeting comes after Rev. Ronald Slaughter, senior pastor of Saint James AME Church in Newark, alleged that last week's anonymous Twitter threats against black students "did not happen in a vacuum, but arose from a climate of racial intolerance that has been allowed to fester" under Farahi.

"It's time to let someone else take the reins," Slaughter said. "You cannot abolish a culture created under your watch. Everybody who says we're a group of people just race-baiting are wrong. This is a serious issue here. We aren't trying to destroy the man's life or his career. That's not what we're about. We are looking to make it so that everybody is protected."

This was before the news came out that the tweeter was a black alum. Wonder what the good Reverend's stance is now? But no, not race baiters at all. He is right about one thing, it is a serious issue. Several times in the past month or so, someone has made up threats and lies about black people, that turned out to be black people fanning the flames. Race baiting.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
Link

Another

Crazy. Black student activist ducks inside the library to tweet anonymous death threats stating that she will kill all black students and then goes to a protest rally she helped organize against a professor for alleged racism.

She is being charged with a single count of third-degree creating a false alarm, does that not seem light?

Yeah that seems light.

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
I suppose. His statement that he is black to me is that he can't be racist and what he said shouldn't be taken seriously. Because you know, he's black.

Status
Not open for further replies.