Former Italian President: Intelligence agencies know 9/11 an inside job

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ballatician

Golden Member
Dec 6, 2007
I've never really had any reason to suspect the accepted media story but one question I keep hearing from those that do is what happened to the plane that flew into the Pentagon? You can't see it or any parts of it in any pictures and I hardly believe that the whole thing including giant engines was incinerated.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: BigJelly
Originally posted by: eits
Originally posted by: Fern
Every country has it's embarrassing ex-presidents. So he's the Jimmy Carter of Italy.

Fern

this guy won a nobel peace prize and builds houses with his bare hands for poor people, too?

But he was the worst foreign policy presidents in US history and still hasn't gotten it.

Hitler liked animals so that clears him of all his sins...right?
Carter should have kept his usless mouth shut and people may have forgotten how much of a foreign policy retard he was, but he couldn't help himself.

Like most awards, sadly the Nobel prize has become political.

bush is far worse than carter when it comes to... uh... pretty much anything, i'm pretty sure.

you comparing hitler to carter is pretty ridiculous.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Originally posted by: scott
Originally posted by: shinerburkes

< cut >

Dredging that up huh? Even though it has been disproved time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time again.

The opposit is true.

PNAC document see its page 63

All sorts of documentation has surfaced clearly evidencing that the members of a twisted-mind ultra-right cabal did in fact openly desire a "new Pearl Harbor" as a focal point to ralley Americans to was. You can easily see who some of those players were/are: Rumsfield, Cheney, Bushes, etc.

That link I just put there happens to be the one that came up first in a fast search, I don't intend to put time in to digging up more since you can do that if you're interested. The PNAC's own publised documents exist as hard factual evidence on this point, as displayed and discussed all over the place circa 2001-2004 or so. Only ones still on it now are the 911-truth people, like David Ray Griffin.

You can't just shout "it's not real it's not real" and make true. Well, I guess you can do that in your own private Idaho.

It IS real. Top influencers in the Bus admin. openly sought a "new Pearl Harbor" to justify their mid-East adventures, to their profit.

I just read page 63.

Now imagine a report backed by an organization supporting increased funding for infrastructure saying it's unlikely that were going to see significant increases in funding for infrastructure anytime soon unless a catastrophic event like a bridge collapse occurs. Does that mean that they planned and executed the I-35 Mississippi River Bridge catastrophe?

I'd be willing to bet there is some document somewhere that brings up bridges falling somewhere. Maybe we need an investigation into this conspiracy? No thanks.

Pabster

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001

As are the left-wing nuts who constantly try to compare GWB to Hitler.

But I'm sure you approve of that.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Joseph Goebbels

As are the left-wing nuts who constantly try to compare GWB to Hitler.

But I'm sure you approve of that.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
I think a more apt comparison would be Bush and Carter though Carter, an unsuccessful President, wasn't as disasterous a President as Bush, especially when you consider the long term harm caused by Bush.

ScottMac

Moderator<br>Networking<br>Elite member
Mar 19, 2001
Originally posted by: shinerburke

< cut >

Dredging that up huh? Even though it has been disproved time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time again.

The opposit is true.

All sorts of documentation has surfaced clearly evidencing that the members of a twisted-mind ultra-right cabal did in fact openly desire a "new Pearl Harbor" as a focal point to ralley Americans to was. You can easily see who some of those players were/are: Rumsfield, Cheney, Bushes, etc.

That link I just put there happens to be the one that came up first in a fast search, I don't intend to put time in to digging up more since you can do that if you're interested. The PNAC's own publised documents exist as hard factual evidence on this point, as displayed and discussed all over the place circa 2001-2004 or so. Only ones still on it now are the 911-truth people, like David Ray Griffin.

You can't just shout "it's not real it's not real" and make true. Well, I guess you can do that in your own private Idaho.

It IS real. Top influencers in the Bus admin. openly sought a "new Pearl Harbor" to justify their mid-East adventures, to their profit.

I was talking about Prescott Bush having links to the Nazis.

So did Joe (the criminal bootlegger) Kennedy. And look what kind of trash sprung from his loins. :roll:

Try to stay in the present or recent, relevant past.

BigJelly

Golden Member
Mar 7, 2002
Originally posted by: Fern
Every country has it's embarrassing ex-presidents. So he's the Jimmy Carter of Italy.

Fern

this guy won a nobel peace prize and builds houses with his bare hands for poor people, too?

But he was the worst foreign policy presidents in US history and still hasn't gotten it.

Hitler liked animals so that clears him of all his sins...right?
Carter should have kept his usless mouth shut and people may have forgotten how much of a foreign policy retard he was, but he couldn't help himself.

Like most awards, sadly the Nobel prize has become political.

bush is far worse than carter when it comes to... uh... pretty much anything, i'm pretty sure.

no im not

Im comparing your argument as what is wrong with carter.

Everyone with half a brain knows he is the worst foreign policy president in history but you said "this guy won a nobel peace prize and builds houses with his bare hands for poor people, too"

So my argument about hitler is the same as yours about carter: hitlers love for dogs doesn't counteract his attempted extermination of the Jews and starting ww2 in the same way as carters good work for habitat doesn't counteract his sh!ty foreign policy.

I'll spell it out for you since you didn't get it the first time: I didn't compare carter to hitler--I USED YOUR SAME ABSURD ARGUMENT TO MAKE AN ABSURD POINT TO SHOW YOU HOW ABSURD YOUR ARGUMENT IS.

OokiiNeko

Jun 14, 2003
Its not dogma, its "groupthink". I enjoy it as much as the rewriting of history I see here.

The biggest concern in Carter`s time was Middle East peace. Bringing together Begin and Sadat was a HUGE accomplishment.

As for 9/11, WTC 7 proves this was more than just some guys highjacking airplanes. You guys remember that building that had a few fires and collapsed in picture perfect planned demolition style.

BTW, what are the odds that all three buildings would fall straight down "into their basements".

As for all the stuff that has come out supporting that there was indeed a conspiracy, that`s not incompetence on the part of the conspirators, that`s arrogance.

But I understand some of you want to not see this stuff. If you do start questioning the "official" story, you might get labelled as "sympathetic to enemy combatants", be taken into custody without being charged, have no access to legal counsel, and have your family and friends told that the Federal government cannot reveal your whereabouts.

But I must be crazy, that`s not legal in today`s America...

or is it?

Narmer

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2006
Originally posted by: Hayabusa Rider

< cut >

The opposit is true.

I just read page 63.

Now imagine a report backed by an organization supporting increased funding for infrastructure saying it's unlikely that were going to see significant increases in funding for infrastructure anytime soon unless a catastrophic event like a bridge collapse occurs. Does that mean that they planned and executed the I-35 Mississippi River Bridge catastrophe?

I'd be willing to bet there is some document somewhere that brings up bridges falling somewhere. Maybe we need an investigation into this conspiracy? No thanks.

Think of the odds of something like a bridge collapsing and the odds of a new Pearl Harbor. Now, what are the chances of a bridge collapsing and another Pearl Harbor-like event occuring considering it only happened once before? Too much of a coincidence, don't you think?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Everyone with half a brain knows he is the worst foreign policy president in history
He was until Bush became President and he definately lowered the bar.

OokiiNeko

Jun 14, 2003

Red Dawn, I know you are old enough to remember the Camp David peace talks.

Alzheimer`s kicking in?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: OokiiNeko

Red Dawn, I know you are old enough to remember the Camp David peace talks.

Alzheimer`s kicking in?
Reading Comprehension FTW, I was talking about Bush, not Carter.:roll:

OokiiNeko

Jun 14, 2003
Big Jelly said
Everyone with half a brain knows he is the worst foreign policy president in history
talking about Carter.

You said he (Carter) was until Bush. Was what? The worst foreign policy president in history.

So you are saying Carter was the worst foreign policy president until Bush.

I am saying Carter brought Egypt and Israel to the table (at Camp David), which no one thought possible and that he was NOT the worst foreign policy president even before Bush Jr.

Simple.

Pabster

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001
Its not dogma, its "groupthink". I enjoy it as much as the rewriting of history I see here.

The biggest concern in Carter`s time was Middle East peace. Bringing together Begin and Sadat was a HUGE accomplishment.

As for 9/11, WTC 7 proves this was more than just some guys highjacking airplanes. You guys remember that building that had a few fires and collapsed in picture perfect planned demolition style.

BTW, what are the odds that all three buildings would fall straight down "into their basements".

As for all the stuff that has come out supporting that there was indeed a conspiracy, that`s not incompetence on the part of the conspirators, that`s arrogance.

But I understand some of you want to not see this stuff. If you do start questioning the "official" story, you might get labelled as "sympathetic to enemy combatants", be taken into custody without being charged, have no access to legal counsel, and have your family and friends told that the Federal government cannot reveal your whereabouts.

But I must be crazy, that`s not legal in today`s America...

or is it?

Take your conspiracy theories elsewhere. :roll:

As for your insinuation about "questioning the official story", if that were the case, why are you still out free, able to post your crap? Looks like the big bad boogeyman hasn't arrested you yet.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Ballatician
I've never really had any reason to suspect the accepted media story but one question I keep hearing from those that do is what happened to the plane that flew into the Pentagon? You can't see it or any parts of it in any pictures and I hardly believe that the whole thing including giant engines was incinerated.

Because it didn't. OBVIOUSLY.

The "official" concocted myth has been reiterated so much by authority figures, and media-reinforced so thoroughly for so long, that it's been sold very effectively to complacent masses as the "truth" and has become dogma.

The fact the air traffic contact in NORAD Colorado responsible for calling in military fighters was replaced so that a new guy's first day on that job was 9/11, the photos of all these tower columns clearly cut at 45 degree angles by thermite, testimony of credible witnesses to preplanted explosions going off, clear photographs of explosions bursting out of the 1st WTC twin tower before the 1st plane struck, on & on & on. The best articulation I've heard is that by David Ray Griffin, readily available on the web.

However, question the"official" story, perhaps one of the most important stories of our era, on AT and moderators will lock the thread, as has occurred. Maybe because atempts at discussion quickly go nuts and people start mud slinging at each other, I don't know.

I have a cousin who is a major in the USMC. He was in the Pentagon at the time of the attack. Would you like him to come over and discuss this with you?

OokiiNeko

Jun 14, 2003
Take your conspiracy theories elsewhere.

No. Got as much right to be here as you do.

As for your insinuation about "questioning the official story", if that were the case, why are you still out free, able to post your crap? Looks like the big bad boogeyman hasn't arrested you yet.

Its a long list, and I haven`t made a movie or written a book filled with those inconvenient things called facts, so I got some time yet.

event8horizon

Nov 15, 2007
Originally posted by: shinerburke
Originally posted by: Ballatician

Because it didn't. OBVIOUSLY.

The "official" concocted myth has been reiterated so much by authority figures, and media-reinforced so thoroughly for so long, that it's been sold very effectively to complacent masses as the "truth" and has become dogma.

The fact the air traffic contact in NORAD Colorado responsible for calling in military fighters was replaced so that a new guy's first day on that job was 9/11, the photos of all these tower columns clearly cut at 45 degree angles by thermite, testimony of credible witnesses to preplanted explosions going off, clear photographs of explosions bursting out of the 1st WTC twin tower before the 1st plane struck, on & on & on. The best articulation I've heard is that by David Ray Griffin, readily available on the web.

However, question the"official" story, perhaps one of the most important stories of our era, on AT and moderators will lock the thread, as has occurred. Maybe because atempts at discussion quickly go nuts and people start mud slinging at each other, I don't know.

I have a cousin who is a major in the USMC. He was in the Pentagon at the time of the attack. Would you like him to come over and discuss this with you?

event8horizon

Nov 15, 2007
to shinerburke
i have a friend that was a marine that worked on airplanes. even he is having a hard time buying the story of the pentagon plane crash.....the hole in the third ring is what he brings up.

Pabster

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001
Its a long list, and I haven`t made a movie or written a book filled with those inconvenient things called facts, so I got some time yet.

:roll:

You're a nutjob, plain and simple. If the "Government" wanted all you fools silenced, we wouldn't have to deal with your nonsense all the time.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by: eskimospy

< cut >

Yeah because keeping secret far reaching conspiricies involving at a minimum dozens and probably hundreds of people is really what our government is good at. Especially when it involves murdering thousands of your countrymen. I like how they couldn't keep a secret about some CIA torture videos, but you think they could keep this a secret.

Huge secrets are kept. We have whole airplanes designed, developed, tested, produced flown, controlled, and logistics-supported that you don't know exist. Do you have any idea how many people it takes to design & produce airplanes? We keep huge secrets for a very long time, securely.

Question by Common Ground:
If 9/11 were a conspiracy against the American people, it would presumably require the involvement of hundreds, if not thousands of people, to play their respective roles and maintain silence afterwards. What do you say to critics who say people can?t keep secrets, and that something this big is bound to get out?

Reply by Barry Zwicker:
For one thing, I point to the Manhattan Project, in which the US developed and then exploded the first atomic bomb. Conceived in 1939, the Project, by its completion, involved 43,000 people at 37 facilities in 19 states and in Canada. It was kept entirely secret. Who knew about the stealth bomber until the military chose to reveal it? Who knew about the U-2 spy plane until one was shot down over the USSR, thereby wrecking the Paris peace talks? Large secrets can?t be kept? Gimme a break!
END QUOTE

Pssh, apples and oranges. I've personally spoken to Herb York about the Manhattan project. You know how they kept it secret? Compartmentalized information. He was working on centrifuges, but even he didn't know exactly what they were for. I'm certain that information leaked out of that project, but without a coherant whole they were unintelligable. Same thing goes for a lot of military projects... so while the numbers of people that are involved appear high, the actual number that have enough information to know what's going on is much much lower.

9/11 would be absolutely nothing like that. You can't compartmentalize placing demolition charges in buildings. People know what they're doing. If people actually placed those charges in the buildings, they know that they are party to the murder of over 3,000 of their friends and countrymen. Keeping a secret to help your country win a war is one thing, hiding complicity in mass murder of your own people is quite another. So both in nature and in structure the 9/11 conspiracy required cannot be compared to the secrets you are trying to use to refute my argument.

Oh, and if you really think the buildings were demolished I highly suggest you read some of the papers written on the subject by structural engineers. They will prove very enlightening. (well they would if you hadn't already decided not to believe them)

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005
Ill say one thing in this thread than go. I am not saying I do not think there was no outside involvement, but the people here who seem to think government sanctioned means that 100's of people have to be involved are naieve. There are such things as black operations, there is a reason they are called such. The ones that have become declassified usually blow us away at the complexity of the operation compared to the number of people involved. It is entirely plausible that only a small number of government officials (not US neccesarilly, but in some capacity) knew and or even aided the 9/11 Hijackers with hopes of something that would further them. (This happened all the time in the Middle ages, and people have not changed much).

For example, and this is hypothetical

Agent 1 and 2 get wind of this, they tell supervisor 1, supervisor one notifies his supervisor, who also has friends. They discuss it and see that perhaps this will benefit them in some way (ability to create stricer laws vs citizens thereby concreting there power) So they do nothing and distract agencies from getting involved.

Its called a gamble, we see in the papers it happens everyday with governments. Chances are when what happened became so big, the players disapered as would make sense.

This doesn't mean it was a huge conspiracy, but only that perhaps some people in power saw htis as an oppurtunity to further there cause. If you think that some people have qualms about killing thousands of people for a cause you need to read some more history.

To think that the hundreds of people wee involved is idiotic at best. To think that perhaps a small number of 10-25 people maybe...if that were involved in this to some extent trying to use it for a certain cause is more plausible and more believable than thinking a bunch of rag tag muslims somehow fooled the best information gathering entity the world has ever seen.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by: RichardE

To think that the hundreds of people wee involved is idiotic at best. To think that perhaps a small number of 10-25 people maybe...if that were involved in this to some extent trying to use it for a certain cause is more plausible and more believable than thinking a bunch of rag tag muslims somehow fooled the best information gathering entity the world has ever seen.

!?!?!! No.

Well considering there were 20 hijackers, that means our government's involvement is somewhere between negative five people and five people. Surprisingly I agree... haha.

You are making the argument that you believe it is more probable for a conspiracy that must have involved customs agents, people to provide work permits to the buildings (or complicit supervisors in them), people in the airlines, NORAD agents, etc... etc. is more probable then our intel agencies screwing up?

How about Mcveigh? He did it.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Take your conspiracy theories elsewhere.

No. Got as much right to be here as you do.

YES you do have a right to be here.
As I heard on the radio we alsi have a right to be ignorant!
You don`t have a right to abuse that right!!