Former 13-year old Conservative Pundit now... not so conservative...

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
Last edited:

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
If the media was really liberal they'd have reported what Ireland did in regards to how they hold their elections.

hint Canada and the Netherlands figured it out too.

CaptainGoodnight

Golden Member
Oct 13, 2000
Too bad for Obama that young voters are going to stay home this election. Probably something to do with massive unemployment and overhanging debt. Just at a guess.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Too bad for Obama that young voters are going to stay home this election. Probably something to do with massive unemployment and overhanging debt. Just at a guess.

That's really the only chance in hell Romney has of winning. Keep as many of dems they can away from the polls, and vote in mass like in 2010. Romney could never make it any other way.

Nintendesert

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2010
Of all the things to take shots at a political party for, the meanderings of a teenager is about the lamest one I've seen yet. :rolleyes:

unokitty

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2012
Wasn't it Churchill that said

"A young man that is not a liberal has no heart.
An old man that is not a conservative has no head."

Uno

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
It was also Winston Churchill who said

"Americans can always be counted on to do the right thing...after they have exhausted all other possibilities."

rather appropriate considering last weeks SCOTUS decision and Senator McConnell's statement that he's going to go to herculean lengths to repeal the ACA.

MovingTarget

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2003
Must've been those critical thinking skills that the TX GOP recently came out against that got to him!

I do know what he went through there. When surrounded by an overwhelming majority of conservatives, you tend to adopt their views by default without thinking them through. I used to be as hard-core conservative as he was. I grew up, changed, and began to form my own educated opinions.

CaptainGoodnight

Golden Member
Oct 13, 2000
That's really the only chance in hell Romney has of winning. Keep as many of dems they can away from the polls, and vote in mass like in 2010. Romney could never make it any other way.

Right, the only way for the democrats to win is for ignorant masses to come out and vote for them.

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007
Wasn't it Churchill that said

"A young man that is not a liberal has no heart.
An old man that is not a conservative has no head."

Uno

But he probably just holds the same political views throughout his life. What was once liberal ideas becomes conservative as new ideas pop up.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
One thing i've noticed about conservative talking heads/pundits is that they have very punchable faces. This kid definitely had a very punchable face a few years ago.

His face looks less punchable now that he's grown up a bit.

Just look at that air of douchebag pretentious overconfidence:

08convservative_600.jpg

Now he looks like a normal kid:

120702_jonathan_krohn_westcott_328.jpg

Coincidence?

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
I mean, he basically ran away from conservativism because he started reading. I know another forum poster at another forum who ran away from conservativism because he originally had undiagnosed bi-polar disorder and then started taking medication for it.

Really says something about conservativism.

Nintendesert

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2010
I mean, he basically ran away from conservativism because he started reading. I know another forum poster at another forum who ran away from conservativism because he originally had undiagnosed bi-polar disorder and then started taking medication for it.

Really says something about conservativism.

It actually says more about you. ;)

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
It is moronic that a child of 13 would have enough insight of the world to make a stand - what's more moronic - that those twice his age latch onto it in their fervor to feel vindicated....

As for Churchill:

Nancy Astor: “Sir, if you were my husband, I would give you poison.”
Churchill: “If I were your husband I would take it.”

Last edited:

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
seems the liberal media has got to him.
They must have been smoking PCP if they thought he was going to watch bullshit right wing shows like Bill O'Reilly.

Speaking of which, I was smoking PCP the other day and watching Bill O'Reilly. That guy is awesome. If he ran for president, I would probably still vote for the other guy, but I would still wish him good luck with his campaign.