foreign key on steam

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
I noticed there's a now unavailable apogee game package - and on ebay there is one seller of it.

Presumably this is an old key bought while it was available.

One odd thing is the seller estimates 2 month delivery - but they're in Colombia.

I'm wondering, if I bought it and used it on steam, if there's a risk of breaking some rule about key regions. Not sure how to check that other than buying then contacting steam...

Feb 4, 2009
No risk to you other than the key isn't valid for your region or its been redeemed. Either way it wouldn't work for you but it won't get you banned from steam or similar.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
I noticed there's a now unavailable apogee game package - and on ebay there is one seller of it.

Presumably this is an old key bought while it was available.

One odd thing is the seller estimates 2 month delivery - but they're in Colombia.

I'm wondering, if I bought it and used it on steam, if there's a risk of breaking some rule about key regions. Not sure how to check that other than buying then contacting steam...

Some keys are reigon locked and cant be activated, but trying to will not result in getting banned on steam. Not sure if this is what you want, but I found the pack online here:
https://www.g2a.com/the-apogee-throwback-pack-steam-cd-key-global.html