For the ladies....12 inch Big Black Clock.....$19.99

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mismajor99

Apr 21, 2004
This clock is the perfect deal to get out of my wedding. Once my finace see's this, my Irish ass is gone :)

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
My clock when wound up all the way not only tells the time but has a 12 month calandar, all phazes of the moon, astrological signs, and says made in the USA. Can even predict the weather some times because it showers on you. But once it starts to wind down it just shows the clock.

DPmaster

Oct 31, 2000
That's fine and all but how is the girth of this 12" clock? I can't see what it looks like turned so for all we know, it could be a really thin (as in noodle-thin) 12" clock. From what I understand, women like their clocks with some girth too. Although for the price, this clock may be acceptable.

Cool my post was #69...even better!

makesense

Sep 7, 2004
Black clocks are overrated sometimes. Other types of clocks have wayyy more functions, reliability, and durability. If your clock is used as a gift, it can be a black, white, brown, tan .. any shade of color clock, doesn't matter.. as long as its versatile, and by versatile i mean it can be put in more positions than 1 ... (most owners of any clock only put it in only one/two positions of the room.. which is not good enough) ... and still look, feel perfect for the house.