For performance/safety/comfort: Volvo S60 R EVOLVE

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Originally posted by: AgaBooga
THose things last a long time too with very few problems if you take care of them. Even if price is high, with Volvo you can negotiate A LOT. We were about to buy a new S80 for around $30k which is much damn lower than whatever 40k they retail it at.

Price range on s80s are from $35k to $48k... I can't believe they'd sell you one for $30k though...

The S60R is about $37k. I've heard that the evolve will be around $60k.

CChaos

Golden Member
Mar 4, 2003
Strip off the body kit and that awful mesh and keep the 400-500hp, badass brakes, wheels and suspension.

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
hot damn... sex on wheels would be an understatement.

I have only one problem, it is the color blue.
The blue look soooo.... so E36 M3; yet also have a hint of the previous Civic SI blue and even as one of you guys described, the Skyline R34 blue minus a couple layer of gloss.

I don't know, but I think red would look a whole lot better..

Holy ShiietZ! DUAL Brake Calipers????

Turkish

Lifer
May 26, 2003
Originally posted by: Nebor
Originally posted by: AgaBooga
THose things last a long time too with very few problems if you take care of them. Even if price is high, with Volvo you can negotiate A LOT. We were about to buy a new S80 for around $30k which is much damn lower than whatever 40k they retail it at.

Price range on s80s are from $35k to $48k... I can't believe they'd sell you one for $30k though...

The S60R is about $37k. I've heard that the evolve will be around $60k.

hmmm 60K sounds reasonable... :)