For All People

wfellownc

May 5, 2018
For All People

Do you know what God did for us so that we could be saved and have eternal life and live forever in Heaven after we die.

The Holy Bible is the written Word of God and it says, "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." (Holy Bible, NKJV - Romans 3:23)
Mankind was born with a sinful nature and we need to be saved in order to be allowed into Heaven after we die.

The Holy Bible says, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." (Holy Bible, NKJV - John 3:16)

Around 2000 years ago the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God in the flesh, came from Heaven and was born as a sinless human being supernaturally to a virgin woman named Mary. (Holy Bible, NKJV - Luke 1:26-35)

The Lord Jesus Christ lived a sinless life for thirty-three years and then died on a cross shedding His sinless blood for us. Three days after Jesus was buried He rose from the dead. He did all this so that people could have a chance to be saved instead of being forever separated from the love of God in an eternal place of punishment called the "lake of fire". (Holy Bible, NKJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, Revelation 20:15)

Heaven is described as a beautiful place with no sadness and death. The Holy Bible says, "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." (Holy Bible, NKJV - Revelation 21:4)

You should not wait until later to be saved because you may die before you get another chance to do so.

If you trust in the Lord Jesus Christ by faith for salvation you will be saved.

Praying the prayer below is a way to express your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and what He did for you.

"Lord Jesus Christ, be merciful to me a sinner. I believe that you are God in the flesh and that you died on the cross to pay for my sins with your blood and that you rose from the dead. I trust in you as my Savior and Lord. I thank you for your forgiveness and the gift of salvation and everlasting life, because of your merciful grace, amen.”

Now that you are saved begin reading and studying the Holy Bible. You can find websites on the internet to help you.

In Romans 1, Paul says that the gospel of Jesus Christ is the power that saves us, the gospel being the good news that all who believe in Him will have eternal life. When we enter into the Christian life by faith in this good news, we see our faith grow as we come to know more and more about the God who saved us. The gospel of Christ actually reveals God to us as we live to grow closer to Him each day.

He who loved us and died for us now lives in us, and the life we live is by faith in Him. It means sacrificing our own desires, ambitions, and glories and replacing them with those of Christ. We can only do this by His power through the faith that He gives us by His grace.

So the Christian life is one lived by faith in the God who saved us, empowers us, seals us for heaven, and by whose power we are kept forever. The day-to-day life of faith is one that grows and strengthens as we seek God in His Word and through prayer and as we unite with other Christians whose goal of Christlikeness is similar to our own.

Reactions: Red Squirrel

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014
For All People

Do you know what God did for us so that we could be saved and have eternal life and live forever in Heaven after we die.

The Holy Bible is the written Word of God and it says, "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." (Holy Bible, NKJV - Romans 3:23)
Mankind was born with a sinful nature and we need to be saved in order to be allowed into Heaven after we die.

The Holy Bible says, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." (Holy Bible, NKJV - John 3:16)

Around 2000 years ago the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God in the flesh, came from Heaven and was born as a sinless human being supernaturally to a virgin woman named Mary. (Holy Bible, NKJV - Luke 1:26-35)

The Lord Jesus Christ lived a sinless life for thirty-three years and then died on a cross shedding His sinless blood for us. Three days after Jesus was buried He rose from the dead. He did all this so that people could have a chance to be saved instead of being forever separated from the love of God in an eternal place of punishment called the "lake of fire". (Holy Bible, NKJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, Revelation 20:15)

Heaven is described as a beautiful place with no sadness and death. The Holy Bible says, "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." (Holy Bible, NKJV - Revelation 21:4)

You should not wait until later to be saved because you may die before you get another chance to do so.

If you trust in the Lord Jesus Christ by faith for salvation you will be saved.

Praying the prayer below is a way to express your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and what He did for you.

"Lord Jesus Christ, be merciful to me a sinner. I believe that you are God in the flesh and that you died on the cross to pay for my sins with your blood and that you rose from the dead. I trust in you as my Savior and Lord. I thank you for your forgiveness and the gift of salvation and everlasting life, because of your merciful grace, amen.”

Now that you are saved begin reading and studying the Holy Bible. You can find websites on the internet to help you.

In Romans 1, Paul says that the gospel of Jesus Christ is the power that saves us, the gospel being the good news that all who believe in Him will have eternal life. When we enter into the Christian life by faith in this good news, we see our faith grow as we come to know more and more about the God who saved us. The gospel of Christ actually reveals God to us as we live to grow closer to Him each day.

He who loved us and died for us now lives in us, and the life we live is by faith in Him. It means sacrificing our own desires, ambitions, and glories and replacing them with those of Christ. We can only do this by His power through the faith that He gives us by His grace.

So the Christian life is one lived by faith in the God who saved us, empowers us, seals us for heaven, and by whose power we are kept forever. The day-to-day life of faith is one that grows and strengthens as we seek God in His Word and through prayer and as we unite with other Christians whose goal of Christlikeness is similar to our own.

Do you think the whole virgin birth thing was an excuse for Mary her cucking her man? Not that I can blame her tbh when married to ancient days Roy Moore.

Reactions: Thebobo

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
I'll have to ask the native Americans what they think about GOD.

Ah, that's right I can't because the Christains killed them.

You should look up social conditioning, and mind control. There are 4200 religions in the world. Why should I believe in YOUR GOD? BTW, I was born Catholic. I've noticed over the years that many people who claim to be Christain are normally very insecure, homophobic, and racist. It's why I've gotten away from organized religion. Plus, I've been able to travel the world, so my worldview and opinion on religion has changed. You should get out more, and you should stop preaching ignorance.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
I honestly wonder why someone would wander in to a forum and proselytize like this (assuming it isn't just spam).

One of the biggest problems for many religions is the assumption that everyone acknowledges the 'truth' of your religion and exists within that framework. As if atheists still believe God exists, they're just choosing to reject that authority -- and that all it takes is a "reminder" for them to come scurrying back to church.

But here's the thing: if you're expressly non-religious, or believe in another religion, messages like this do absolutely nothing. I exist outside of this concept -- why are you pitching it to me as if I'm ready to be converted? I'm reminded of how Christian media often acts as if it's converting non-believers, but is really just patting existing believers on the back.

Mind you, the chances of converting anyone in this forum are approximately zero, so I'm not sure that changing the approach would accomplish much, either.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999

You should look up social conditioning, and mind control. There are 4200 religions in the world. Why should I believe in YOUR GOD? BTW, I was born Catholic. I've noticed over the years that many people who claim to be Christain are normally very insecure, homophobic, and racist. It's why I've gotten away from organized religion. Plus, I've been able to travel the world, so my worldview and opinion on religion has changed. You should get out more, and you should stop preaching ignorance.
Not a real tolerant response. Though I suppose that isn't any reason to expect tolerance here.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Not a real tolerant response. Though I suppose that isn't any reason to expect tolerance here.

You'd have a case for tolerance if there were any signs the OP (who now seems likely to be a spammer) actually cared what others thought. This is just tone-deaf preaching like the sort you get from a pamphlet on the street.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
You'd have a case for tolerance if there were any signs the OP (who now seems likely to be a spammer) actually cared what others thought. This is just tone-deaf preaching like the sort you get from a pamphlet on the street.
Of course it is.
The fellow who posted it probably thinks he's doing the lords work. His approach is fundamentally flawed in that instead of dialog he went with a proclamation. My point stands though, no matter how he went at it his ideas would be rejected in the strongest possible terms.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Of course it is.
The fellow who posted it probably thinks he's doing the lords work. His approach is fundamentally flawed in that instead of dialog he went with a proclamation. My point stands though, no matter how he went at it his ideas would be rejected in the strongest possible terms.

Quite possibly. But if you believe in science, if you believe in observable reality, why would you be expected to tolerate things you know aren't true? There are certainly gentler ways to rebuff it, but nor should I be asked to seriously entertain myths.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Quite possibly. But if you believe in science, if you believe in observable reality, why would you be expected to tolerate things you know aren't true? There are certainly gentler ways to rebuff it, but nor should I be asked to seriously entertain myths.
A very good point, and one that's easy to agree with. But it's based on the assumption that science has established the scope of what can be known. I don't think that's the case. My hunch is that entire fields of science haven't been discovered yet. Your claiming something isn't true because you don't have a system of logic or "science" that allows for it, that doesn't mean one doesn't exist.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
A very good point, and one that's easy to agree with. But it's based on the assumption that science has established the scope of what can be known. I don't think that's the case. My hunch is that entire fields of science haven't been discovered yet. Your claiming something isn't true because you don't have a system of logic or "science" that allows for it, that doesn't mean one doesn't exist.

There may be things that exist that science hasn't discovered, but that doesn't mean claims to certain spiritual existences are legitimized because of that. Science, after all, relies on the same Human senses that all other humans do. Spiritual leaders do not possess some unique senses, other than the often exposed ability at being really good Con Artists.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

Not to take this too far off the path, but modern science doesn't assert things it doesn't have strong evidence for. Religion, meanwhile, asserts things it not only can't prove, but can never prove, and often makes claims that demonstrably contradict evidence (the age of the Earth, for example). It'd be like someone trying to convince you the sky is red long after you've established that it's blue.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006

Good point about getting out of your bubble and seeing the world. Definitely broadens you lifes view.