Fooking REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!

Gizmology

Banned
Jul 31, 2000
Okay, they've spent I don't know how much on this team and look what they do: NOTHING!

Anyone else in D.C. area or other share my aggrevation??????

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

-Giz

perry

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2000
Yea. ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH. I'm a Skins fan. Been one since I knew what football was. I wanted to see em whoop up on those cowgirls.

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
The Red Skins used to be my second favourite team (after The Vikings) during the 80s and early 90s. They have been dethroned by Buffalo since Flutie took over as starting quarterback but I still like them.

Teams I hate with a passion:

-Any divisional opponent of the Vikes, particularly Da Bears and Da Packers
-Pittsburgh & Dallas (old 70s wounds never healed) :|

One day Minnesota will win a Superbowl. Ask GirlFriday. She knows.

Wow (Kate Bush)

Farbio

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2000
i'm happy....knock the 'skins down to let the bucs have an easier path to the big dance!!!:)

stomp

Oct 9, 1999
Fellow DC regioner... fellow upset skins fan.

before the snap, right when the announcer guy said "Johnson is 7 for his last 7 passes", i said "interception" and turned away... turned back around to see that interception. They had 3 minutes and change, were midfield, 2 timeouts, the 2 minute warning, 3 points down, and he has to throw in the very place they hadn't made a successful throw the entire game!?!

SO CLOSE... stupid team touted as the clinched nfc winners. My arse!!

against the giants, oh yeah... they can win, sure sure, of course because they rock, sure, and the giants just got lucky 3 times in a row, right, and the redskins are gonna beat them bad. uchk... 1-3 redskins guaranteed :|

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Completely Off Topic (This is the right forum for that, right?), but I initially read your thread title as:

Fooking FORESKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Did a bit of a double-take on that.

;)

Viper GTS

reitz

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
I just don't understand how Turner kept his job so long. I've been hoping for it for years. :|

somethingwitty

Golden Member
Aug 1, 2000
here's what bothers me:
The 'skins go out of their way to improve the D, figure the O was already fine AND added a couple of small pieces, and now brad johnson develops a disease where he cant remember if the goal is to pass to his team or the other one. This situation, of course, is typical of washington teams-whenever we expect something to work out, and whenever we figure that all the pieces are in place, it turns out we were lying to ourselves. See wizzards, capitals (I wont list the O's b/c they arent washington, but still, its spreading...). Its a washington curse, i tells ya.

stomp

Oct 9, 1999
somethingwitty... that probably applies to both DC and federal government too :D

jonnyjack

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 1999
when the camera was on Deion waiting for the punt, didn't it look like his jersey was too big for him?...he also had it tied at the waist like what people did in the '80s...what's up with that?...it looked hella gay...

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
One day Minnesota will win a Superbowl. Ask GirlFriday. She knows.

Oh, I know, I know. Our day is coming, and this time, I won't be dreaming! :)

Oh, and I hate the Redskins, they are my husbands team, and I love to remind him how much they suck. :p

perry

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2000
jonnyjack, yea, we were makin fun of Dion for that. Nevermind he was dancin and prancin around as he waited for the punt. Only to drop one of them so he couldn't get any sort of return.

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
Go Colts!

Yeah I watched the last half of that game. I do have a soft spot in my heart for the 'skins, ever since John Riggins. :)

Ok, everyone say it with me....

Deion Sanders is a large pile of steaming dog turd!

I HATE that guy!!

amish

Stosh

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 1999
First of all, I live near Washington, but I can't stand the Red Potato Skins. Last year, they over achieved. They got farther than they should have because everybody else in their division sucked. If you look at their games last year, they only beat one team with a winning record.

This year, they spent a ton of money on players..but that doesnt make you a SuperBowl contender. Dallas has one of the worst defenses in the NFL,(If not the worst). Redskins couldn't really run on em. Brad Johnson is making really bad decisions, and he can't throw deep. Can somebody say Jeff George.

If this team can't get psyched and play well on Monday night against their rival Dallas, they are in deep, deep sh'it.

They play the NY Giants next, and the Giants have a really good running game. The game will be close, but if they play like these past two games, they will lose. Then they get to play Tampa Bay. Give it up potato skins, Tampa will destroy you.

Then you also have to play St. Louis, Tennesee, and the Baltimore Ravens.. Good Luck making the playoffs, your gonna need it. hehe