FNC Anchor Harris Faulkner sues toy maker Hasbro for using her name/likeness

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
You sound jealous.

Whether you agree with her politics or not, she has written books and won Emmy awards.

What have you done with your life?

I graduated from college, moved to another state, got a security clearance + a job, and I make a comfortable salary. I just passed the MCSA and the CCNA and I'm looking for my next opportunity. I'm also planning on buying a car soon.

Any other questions?

She's most likely a hell of a lot smarter than you are....but admittedly, that's not really saying much. Do you hate women...or just those who happen to be conservative?

Yes, I totally hate women. You think you're hurting my feelings by saying she's smarter than me? LOL

Last edited:

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
What about the other Harris Faulkner's out there, shouldn't they get a cut too. Other Harris Faulkner's Matter

All Harris Faulkners should sue you for misappropriating their name in your post and using apostrophes to pluralize.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
You should apply. :\

Edit: Oh, right, you're not attractive enough... NM.

Weeee oooo Weeee oooo ---

Ad hominem police! Step away from the keyboard and please display your hypocrite license for us to see.

STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD!

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
Weeee oooo Weeee oooo ---

Ad hominem police! Step away from the keyboard and please display your hypocrite license for us to see.

STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD!

But... but... I learned it from watching you. ;_;

Since you're the chief hypocrite, are you the one who issues said licenses?

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
But... but... I learned it from watching you. ;_;

Since you're the chief hypocrite, are you the one who issues said licenses?

See, now if you were a real boy you'd have just copped to the behavior and potentially even apologized, but heavens no, you can't be responsible. It must be me. I made you do it. And you're still a good guy by comparison, right? Yeah, take comfort in not being the worst that your imagination can demonize.

Always be punching down, you friggin' dweeb.

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
See, now if you were a real boy you'd have just copped to the behavior and potentially even apologized, but heavens no, you can't be responsible. It must be me. I made you do it. And you're still a good guy by comparison, right? Yeah, take comfort in not being the worst that your imagination can demonize.

Always be punching down, you friggin' dweeb.

"Real" boy? "Punch down"? Sorry, I don't speak Social Justice and have no fucking interest in learning it. Are you going to give me the damned license or not? :confused:

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Otp3p.jpg

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
Using her name - slam dunk case.
Using her likeness??? Well, they both have 2 eyes, but likeness ends there.
Associated with a choking hazard? :roll:

A person's name like that isn't a trademark that can be applied across another industry. You realize how many various book manufacturers would be sued otherwise for using names that real people have?

As for the likeness claim LOLOLOLOL. My sides were hurting so much from laughing on that one. This is a stupid stunt by her.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
...First of all, who the fuck goes out and buys a "Littlest Pet Shop" Harris fucking Faulkner hamster doll for their child?
I guess you didn't notice that it's actually bundled with the Benson Detwyler doll, which is a dog or a cat from the TV show. It sounds like they aren't buying the hamster after all, it's just bundled like all the other Pet Pawsabilities packs.
No, I am not a toy collector. I just stumbled on the same news story again at a different source and noticed it