Flying out to San Francisco. Have half a day to spend. What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KlokWyze

Diamond Member
Sep 7, 2006
www.dogsonacid.com
I'm leaving for SFO for a job interview in Fremont. I get out of all the interviews at around 2 tomorrow, but my flight doesn't leave until 11 that evening.

What's the sickest stuff in the area, best local food, etc.!?!?!!?

Childs

Lifer
Jul 9, 2000
North Beach for some dinner, then head over to Broadway for some...entertainment.

KlokWyze

Diamond Member
Sep 7, 2006
www.dogsonacid.com
North Beach for some dinner, then head over to Broadway for some...entertainment.

That like the red light district or some shit? Let me see.... yup.

472122667_4e8f331b87.jpg

jhansman

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2004
If the weather is nice, walk across the Bridge (NOT the grey one). Traffic is loud, but the view is superb.

Dr. Detroit

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2004
Have yourself a Dungennes Crab Cipoinno with some Sourdough & a Anchor Steam beer while overlooking the bay.

KlokWyze

Diamond Member
Sep 7, 2006
www.dogsonacid.com
Fucking flight out here sucked. 10 year old girl was farting up a storm and kept falling asleep on me. Guess she was comfortable around me? FUUUUUUU. Cute asian chick to my right though. Didn't make up for breathing in the noxious fecal fumes.

After I got out of the job prospect I just drive to "downtown" SF after a few wrong turns. It's ok though, I kind of wanted to check out random shit in the city. I ended up parking @ Stillman & Second. Ended up just walking around for about an hour, then going to an uncrowded sushi joint cause I wanted to chill out. Drank a few beers & ate some pretty good sushi. Typical city crowd, hipster scum, cute girls & bros milling about. :biggrin:

SF is a BIG city. In fact the whole bay area seems pretty cool. People much more laid back out here. Expensive as fuck, but at least it's not NY expensive. Tons of quality poon out here.

Sitting at an airport right now drinking a Sam Adams. Good trip fo shizzle. Next time I will do a little more research. I was more focused on the job prospect and kind of freaking out. A little nerve racking ya know?

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
You can go get a refreshing steam in one of the many all male bathhouses that dot the San Francisco area.

Status
Not open for further replies.