Flux Capacitor $55 off. $220+ shipping

Googer

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: antmanbee
I'll need to buy THIS also to test the 1.21jigowatt current flow.

Sorry but the Kill-a-Watt is only good for 1875watts, that falls short of one Megawatt; no less a full jigawatt. It would pose a serious fire hazard to your time machine and nothing is worse than passing through a hole in time while trying to put out fires. And the navy thought fire aboard submarines was bad..

Googer

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: frostedflakes
What about the Mr Fusion power generator, anybody know where I can pick one up?

You'll have to ask the oil companies.

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
My ride doesn't need a flux capacitor, but hot deal for all of you with a Delorean and fission/fusion generator. Remember: you still need gasoline for the vehicle itself, and at today's prices, it ain't gonna be cheap.

nyker96

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
did you say Flux capacityors? The one that can send you back to the future :-}

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001

The future. You have to buy the Flux Capacitor first, then go into the future to pick up the Mr Fusion.

njdevilsfan87

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2007
Originally posted by: GagHalfrunt

The future. You have to buy the Flux Capacitor first, then go into the future to pick up the Mr Fusion.

But with inflation one of those is probably going to cost what we today would consider a fortune... What could one bring into the future as brand new and sell on Ebay to make a good amount of money?

marvdmartian

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2002
How about a case of oil?? ;)

Lucky for me, I have a dollar off coupon good for a Mr Fusion, so will really save with this deal. Thanks, OP!! :D

iseestars

Jun 24, 2006
I would advise against overclocking unless you're an experienced time traveller. Please remember that if anything goes wrong, you can end up in the mantle so unless you've installed a very good cooling system, you can easily fry yourself with a bad overclock!

rm43094

Dec 8, 2007
Originally posted by: marvdmartian
How about a case of oil?? ;)

Lucky for me, I have a dollar off coupon good for a Mr Fusion, so will really save with this deal. Thanks, OP!! :D

Better check the expiration date of that coupon. It would really suck if you went too far into the future to use it!

superHARD

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2003
OK OK OK OK OK OK OK I'm IN!...

O yea, anyone that gets this, really needs to add it to their sig...you know as a system spec or something.

Onund

Jul 19, 2007
Originally posted by: Crono
My ride doesn't need a flux capacitor, but hot deal for all of you with a Delorean and fission/fusion generator. Remember: you still need gasoline for the vehicle itself, and at today's prices, it ain't gonna be cheap.

Good point, go back about 10 years to buy cheap gas, this thing will pay for itself.

superHARD

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2003
Originally posted by: Kiyi
Hmmm put a flux capacitor on a Fuel truck and go back to 88... this might work out well...

I think you could make more money doing other stuff with time travel...

BigLar

Jun 22, 2003
Good point, go back about 10 years to buy cheap gas, this thing will pay for itself.

Or take your money an go backwards, put it in the bank, return to the present withdraw the money and accumulated interest, pay for the flux capacitor and use the remainder of the money to pay for dinner at "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe" while discussing the works of Douglas Adams!

Oh, the joy of it all.

chris21adan

Feb 27, 2006
Now, would this happen to work on a bicycle? I got a D.U.I. about 2 months ago and would like to go back in time and stop myself from driving drunk on the way home from Marty's house.

Googer

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: chris21adan
Now, would this happen to work on a bicycle? I got a D.U.I. about 2 months ago and would like to go back in time and stop myself from driving drunk on the way home from Marty's house.

Only works if you can pedal your bicycle at 88 mph while loaded with time machine gear and batteries to power it.

Googer

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: Kiyi
Hmmm put a flux capacitor on a Fuel truck and go back to 88... this might work out well...

Forget 1988, try post war 1948. That was because they built so many refineries to power the millions of airplanes, the hundred of thousands of tanks, thousands of boats, the 10s of millions of motorcycles trucks and jeeps. After the war ended gasoline was a nickel or dime a gallon.

But if I could do one thing with time machine, it would be to travel back to the war era and provide intelligence on the Axis powers to save American lives and end the war sooner. Perhaps I'd put the flux capacitor on a train full of F-22s, M1A1 Abrams, ICBMs, B2 Sprits and Night Vision. America FOR THE WIN!