FL Trump 45% (surprise.../s), Clinton 66%

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
Welp, nice job GOP. What goes around comes around, and your ridiculous rhetoric for the past 8 years has created this.

Last edited:

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Called for Trump, bitches. Well that was quick. Little marco didn't even put up a fight.

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
Welp, nice job GOP. What goes around comes around, and your ridiculous rhetoric for the past 8 years has created this.

if trump is responsible for liberals 'rioting' at his rally's, then Obama is too blame for trump

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Called for Trump, bitches. Well that was quick. Little marco didn't even put up a fight.

Marco, said last night don't pay any attention to those polls and that he was gonna win Florida. What a dumb little boy. He has a habit of missing too much work to be president.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
Marco, said last night don't pay any attention to those polls and that he was gonna win Florida. What a dumb little boy. He has a habit of missing too much work to be president.

Cut the kid a break. He was probably busy with bible study. You know how important fairy tales are to little android boys? They pray to be human one day. I can't believe you would trample all over that. For shame. For shame.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Rubio shouldn't even be a senator as far as I'm concerned, and he really isn't as popular with Hispanics in FL regardless of what people out of state want to believe.

Skeletor, I mean Rick Scott, cough, is the other joke here really. Alex Sink would have made a much better Governor and he barely beat her at the time.

See if that complete piece of crap surfaces as a running mate for Drumpf.

I wouldn't be surprised.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
Rubio shouldn't even be a senator as far as I'm concerned, and he really isn't as popular with Hispanics in FL regardless of what people out of state want to believe.

Skeletor, I mean Rick Scott, cough, is the other joke here really. Alex Sink would have made a much better Governor and he barely beat her at the time.

See if that complete piece of crap surfaces as a running mate for Drumpf.

I wouldn't be surprised.

I would. Say what you will about Trump, and there's a lot to say, but he vets people working for him pretty well. Granted whoever he chooses isn't going to be without flaw, as no one really is, but it's not going to be anybody as bad as Rick Scott.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Trump actually had more votes in Florida, than Hillary, even though there were four repubs in the race.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
if trump is responsible for liberals 'rioting' at his rally's, then Obama is too blame for trump
Well, people do tend to get a bit upset when a Presidential candidate and his supporters threaten to deport (or deny lawful back into the US) legal American citizens because of their personal political or religious beliefs.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Hail Satan.
Trump voters are the crowd that are so upset that Obama didn't turn out to be dictator that they decided they needed to elect a dictator of their own.
And OMG is he playing them. A cult of personality of pure strongman authoritarianism. The beta males can't enough of his alpha. The kind of thing that you come to expect in 3rd world countries, but not here in the Land of the Free.

Last edited:

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Trump actually had more votes in Florida, than Hillary, even though there were four repubs in the race.

2008 was the "replace the incompetent" Democratic primary stampede.

2016 is "replace the Kenyan Muslim Usurper" Republican primary stampede.

Most people who have a good experience at a restaurant do not leave Yelp reviews.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Trump voters are the crowd that are so upset that Obama didn't turn out to be dictator that they decided they needed to elect a dictator of their own.
And OMG is he playing them. A cult of personality of pure strongman authoritarianism. The beta males can't enough of his alpha. The kind of thing that you come to expect in 3rd world countries, but not here in the Land of the Free.

Trump: "The alpha candidate for a nation of Betas."

mysticjbyrd

Golden Member
Oct 6, 2015
The media is.responsible for Trump. If you recall he had to hire people to show up for his first speech announcing his candidacy.

dullard

Elite Member
May 21, 2001
https://www.google.com/#safe=active&q=florida+primary+results&eob=m.02xry/D/2/short/m.02xry/

Trump: 1,075,094
Clinton: 1,094,289
As of 9:33 am Eastern March 16, 2016.

The interesting thing is to check actual vote counts in all swing states. Note: not all swing states have voted and not all swing states that have voted have actual counts (such as caucuses).

Last edited:

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004

every single candidate from both sides deals with protesters. the only difference with Trump is that he encourages and incites the hate and violence while the others do not.

Trump is 100% responsible for the tone he has set and the environment he has created.